New Pumps

canadianbeaver17

I agree with Dawn. I can't remember having seen heels as thin as those before. I can't help but wonder just how much weight heels such as those can safely support. While I love how sleek those pumps look, at 205 pounds, I'd be leery about wearing them. So I too am most eager to hear about how well those shoes wear, CB17!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

If you guys are going to wear those very thin stiletto heels, you're going to have to learn to put most of your weight on the balls of your feet and just use the heels for balance. :)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Those are Frederick's Sexy Pumps with 4-inch heels. I have one pair each in size 11 and 12, black pleather. They are what I would consider true-to-size and pretty nice as far as pumps go. The long pointed toe took a little getting used to. Compared to my Pleasers, the Sexy Pump 11s are a bit looser. The 12s are quite loose, almost to the point of flopping. The good part is I can sleep in them without having the toes on my left foot getting pinched.

Black 5-inch stilettos - the only way to go!

If you guys are going to wear those very thin stiletto heels, you're going to have to learn to put most of your weight on the balls of your feet and just use the heels for balance. :)

Sound advice, Bubba. I might try a pair, just to see how well I could do what you said. I love experiments like that!

:o

Those are some of the greatest looking pumps I've seen lately. The extremely thin heel is very popular in Europe. I saw lots of those in Italy. I'd love to have a pair with a 5 inch heel instead of the 4 inch. In a size 10 I've found that to be the ideal heighth. Does anybody know if they only come in 4 inch heel.?..no pun intended there by the way... Wine and dine

You will have to watch that you don't damage your floor with these heels! I have a pair of very thin 4 1/2 "heel courts and I once went through the lounge carpet and through the join in the tongue & groove floor board, I will have to get under the floor now and put a patch between the joins before we change the carpet and the wife notices the hole! :)

"You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave ! " The Eagles, "Hotel California"

Ha, it's funny because I was at the house of my cousin (her boyfriend) and she was looking through a catalog, and she exclaimed "I HAVE TO HAVE THESE!" (nobody else was home at the time, for the record) Me, being in another room, ran in to see what the fire was. Playing dumb, I said "They're just... a basic ol' pump on a heel." She went into a detailed description... not knowing that I knew the deal the whole time :o I think one day when I know it's just her at home again, I'll show her up in a pair of my own, if not my 5" stilettos! :)

• 4 weeks later...

I recieved my pumps last week and let me tell you -- soooo hot! Although I have wore stiletto pointy toe boots (avatar) out to clubs many times, there was something about pumps that I thought would not look good on me. But when I put them on, they were ment to be on my feet..lol. I will so wear these out when the weather gets better. I probably will not wear stilettos to university classes, but I have been wearing my wedge platforms some days. I think the next investment is in some monderate block heel boots that are not too high for school. I don't mean I'm worried about the height, its just a lower block heel for walking all day and long distances would be a little more pratical. Here are some pics of the pumps: *** 6 BROKEN IMAGE LINKS REMOVED *** Cheers! --CB17

IMAGE LINKS REMOVED Pretty cool loking shoes, CB! I like the styling! If you do wear them out and about, please be sure to let us know how it turns out! :)

Canadian Beaver17:-) Very nice and stylish pair of pumps that look quite good on you. I would be interested in reading about any looks or comments that you might get when you begin to wear them outside in public. Please include some pics also. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi beaver, I'll buy also a pair of pumps in this style. Meanwhile I'm a proud owner of all boot styles (kneehighs, overknees and ankle high boots) and for the summer two pairs of sandalettes. But without pumps there would be a gap in my collection. Only Flip-Flops remain "off limits" :o:) micha

The best fashion is your own fashion!

I could never really get into pumps, I guess hh sandals are more my thing, but still they look very nice covered by the jeans. Have fun.

I hope that my wife asks me if i'm giong to wear those 4 inch leg wrap sandals that i bought from NIKE. Just a wish for the men in the world like us.