Don't know if I will wear these

Terry

I started out wearing 2, 3, 4 inch block heels, and recently I have been wearing shoes and boots with a narrow or stiletto 4 inch heel (you may have seen previously posted pics) ... but they were always black.

Some people noticed, but a lot didn't. I think these would stand out more. I'd wear them as in the pic with some laces showing to give them that work boot look, but I don't know if I'm ready for that much attention.

I like them because they have a bit of a masculine look...work boots. They were on sale; I only paid about 6 or 7 dollars U.S. for them.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Terry, I think they look awesome with your jeans. It would be a shame if you didn't get to wear them outside. I have worn stiletto boots regualrly (though with longer jeans). People do notice on occasion, but so what. I have the impression that it is more the pointy toe that gets notice than the stiletto with long pants, and then people's attention drifts to the heel

That style of boot is known as "J-Lo boots." I've a pair the same color with 4½" heels and have worn them in public a lot. While they do attract slightly more attention. However, most peple just glance and go along minding their own business. While the color might attract the eye, it's the pointed toes and stiletto heel that cause the second glances. They certainly are crafted for women.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I started out wearing 2, 3, 4 inch block heels, and recently I have been wearing shoes and boots with a narrow or stiletto 4 inch heel (you may have seen previously posted pics) ... but they were always black.

Some people noticed, but a lot didn't. I think these would stand out more. I'd wear them as in the pic with some laces showing to give them that work boot look, but I don't know if I'm ready for that much attention.

I like them because they have a bit of a masculine look...work boots. They were on sale; I only paid about 6 or 7 dollars U.S. for them.

Posted Image

Are you crazy? :):o:oops: You got them for only 6 $ in your size and now you are pondering if you could wear them on the street???

I'm glad to have found JLo-boots matching to my EU-44-feet. US 11 by "Anne Michelle"

Posted Image

nice greetings

micha

The best fashion is your own fashion!

micha,

Nice picture. I like the look. So, where did you find these in that size?

I wouldn't mind a pair myself...Jim

Why not a pair for yourselves? I found them in German Ebay. Imported from YOUR country! As I mentioned, from "Anne Michelle". No Manolo Blahniks for shameless 300 USD :) I got them for 30 Euros - 40 USD?!?

Here another picture from the rear side

Posted Image

micha

The best fashion is your own fashion!