Welcome to the board. Say your hellos in this thread.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Grant! Grear pictures! It must be a very exciting time for you if your girlfriend is developing her own interest in heel-wearing. Gently does it! Maybe the next careful step might be (when the time is right) to offer take take her out to choose an 'in-between' height that she feels comfortable wearing in public, having got thoroughly used to the red-brown pair? Keep us posted! Luck and best wishes, Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

Hi everyone, I'm a guy in Toronto who loves heels on me and others. I found this site a few weeks ago and have been encouraged by all the messages from guys who enjoy heel wearing and the ladies who encourage it. So I joined. I hope I can share some of my experiences. KrisS.

Hello! I found the board this afternoon, it's great to find a site with so many people who love heels. I'm a 28 year old married male who loves high heels, both on women and wearing them myself, and I'm looking forward to meeting all you people with similar interests. All the best, Chris :(

Its been since April that I was last on line to the forum, after a nasty spell in the sick bay but I'm up and well almost running again. Looking forward to getting to know new guys out there and touching base with old friends. Suzy

Love seeketh not itself to please,

Nor for itself hath any care;

But for another gives its ease,

And builds a Heaven in Hell's despair.

Thanks...Its great to be back.the only good thing about being sick for a long time is that I am now back to size 10! Suzy

Love seeketh not itself to please,

Nor for itself hath any care;

But for another gives its ease,

And builds a Heaven in Hell's despair.

Hi Everyone I'am just new to the site and the computer,I joined a coupla months ago and did'nt get a chance to make any postings as, we were in the middle of a big forest fire. I did'nt get burnt out but alot of my friends did I've been out helping clean up the mess, and we still got along ways to go. Today is the first day off in quit awhile. I have been into wearing stilettos for approx 50yrs and still into it , but not as often as in my younger years. I've not had to many problems with the ladies,as I only dress the lower half of me female,and when my lady stands beside me and sees how great she looks I'm not any competition for her. I wear a size 12 US ladies spike heel, and probibily will keep wearing them till I depart this planet very( happy).So long now...olderdude

Welcome, Olderdude, and I am glad to hear the fires did not burn get your home! On the other side of the mountains here, we had a lot of news footage on the fires, and interviews with people who were caught up in the middle of it. I admit, it look horrible, especially seeing some homes that were nothing more than ashes. Did any of that heavy rain reach you?

High all. I have been following the board for a little while now and I am so pleased to see the numbers of like minded people there are around. I have just two pairs of heels, the boots shown left and a pair of ankle boots with metal heel. Both come from Italian Heels. Very comfortable and would highly recommend them as a source. I have not yet "stepped out" as the leading lights have, but I do wear my boots often as, like others, I love the feel of a stiletto heel. Great board, I'll visit often.

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?

Well hopefully, anyone who's interested in shoes or heels will come here. Welcome Taco!

err FF, I think "Tacofan" is more likely to be a Mexican gourmet whereas "Taccofan" will be a heels aficionado and Italian one assumes.... :(

/I

• 1 month later...

hi everyone i am new here but this is not quite my first post. have posted a few times in the pics bit of the site. must say i love the site!, it is great an is giving me confidence, have been reading it for about a month. i myself have had a thing for heels since school when i used to see lots of girls wearing heels of all types i have been wearing heels myself four about the last two years and find it great. the biggest problem was telling the parents, but this sort of did it itself when my mum found a pair of my boots and asked me about them, i thought i was in for a grilling, but she grudgingly accepted it, and now most of the family knows about it, they still think abit odd but i am getting there. i think the best thing to do is just do it, an be yourself, and tell people about it cause it makes things that much easier. later nhoj62

the higher the boot, the higher the heel, the better the feeling!

Hello "nho"! (I hope that doesn't stand for "No hoper!"). Welcome to these wonderful Forums (Firefox's/MegaForums/Jenny's) - great, aren't they! I started like you. At about 11 or 12 I started admiring the lady teacher's high heels in class, awaiting the day when the girls in my class would be old enough to wear high heels. It was great! Shortly afterwards I started "borrowing" my mother's to try to share the experience with the girls and have first-hand experience of the high-heel sensation that they were getting. To cut a long story short, I've been happily admiring lovely girls in their sexy shoes ever since, and have been happily streetheeling away ever since too! These Forums (which I discovered in early 2003) have stoked-up my enthusiasm more than ever, and one of the highlights is getting together with about eight to twelve or the other members for our periodic UK Heel-Meets in London and elsewhere, with the next one planned for France in early February 2004 - see "Real Life Meetings" section. The whole thing is terrific fun! I hope you enjoy participating in the Forums as much as I have, and it would be great to have postings describing any details of your footwear and/or experiences. Welcome again! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

Hello all!! I just found this fantastic website and it is great to see so many shoe lovers, both male and female. I am another male shoe fanatic whose collection is over 100 pairs now. It consists of many styles; sandals, casuals, flats, clogs, plats, wedges and heels. I am a real slave to platforms though, and I even wear some in public. It is great to see so many like-minded individuals in here of both genders. Too bad there aren't more people with open minds like us. Certainly the world might be a better place! Glad to be here!!!! Plats :D

If the shoe fits-buy it!!!!!!

• 4 years later...

Welcome Kouferoo :wave:If you are looking for support in the area of wearing high heels, this is the place. There isn't anything but support here. Especially for new members. Glad you joined and we, all of us here at hhplace, are looking forward to getting to know you. :thumbsup::welcome:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.