Welcome to the board. Say your hellos in this thread.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow what a collection you have Nyghtfall. Really sexy sandals, think I might order some of those black sexy sandals too. Welcome to the board. I'm new myself but everyone here is really nice. Look forward to more of your posts. Julietta xx

Let calm be widespread

May the sea glisten like greenstone

And the shimmer of summer

Dance across your pathway

"Communication is a two way thing"

Hi Everybody we are new to the board

Nancy and Dan

Nancy and Dan;

Two for the price of one !!!

Welcome and share your thoughts.

By the way, which one is the heel wearer?

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

hi everyone .... im shy, and its taken a while for me to post here

Hello shy one;

Please understand this forum is anonymous. So that should not deter you from posting in here. You can post the most embarassing thing that happened to you and none of us would know who you are.

Welcome.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

hi everyone, im new and would like to say hi

im shy, and its taken a while for me to post here

Hello, and welcome. I was new and shy once too, but some hundred posts later, it seems to have worn off :lol:

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

• 5 weeks later...

Hi, Looks like an interesting community. I love to buy high heels for my wife & love to see her in them! So I'll maybe around looking for top buying tips from the experts. :lol:

Admirer of one special lady in high heels.

Hi Wez I hope you enjoy your time spent here. I'm sure you'll find lots of people willing to offer you help and advice regarding your wife's heels. Make yourself at home and post in any of the forums you want to... Happy heeling (to steal someone elses phrase! sorry!) SH

Hi! I'm a signature virus! Copy me into your sig and help me spread!

Hi,

Looks like an interesting community. I love to buy high heels for my wife & love to see her in them! So I'll maybe around looking for top buying tips from the experts.

:(

Yes, it's interesting. And well worth being here, so welcome. As for buying tips, I think we've pretty much agreed on 'go to shoe shops and take it from there :lol: '

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

• 7 months later...

Hey, ChrisC! Welcome. :lol: Nice to see ya. There are a number of other Aussies here, also. From Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Brisbane, etc. We're always eager to welcome people from "down under." So, jump right in and join the group.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Just discovered hhplace.org and wanted to say Hi!

My name is Grant and although I always knew I liked heels, my passion for them has really grown over the last year and now borders on obsessive!

I'm 30 years old and am marrying my girlfriend of 8 years in April 2004. Earlier this year I bought her a pair of Black Patent Pumps with 5inch Heels. She was a little shocked at first, but has since grown very fond of them (Result!). She has begun to wear heels more in everyday life (Though nothing as extreme as the 5inch heels I bought her) She has a beautiful pair of red heels (About a 2 1/2 inch heel I think) made by Roberto Vianni. She wears these whenever she gets the chance!

I've noticed there are a lot of guys in the forum who enjoy wearing heels. I've never done this myself and can't imagine that they would look great on me as I have huge (UK Size 13) feet. Despite this I would love to experience the pleasure of wearing heels. My girlfriend has loveley small feet which shows off the heel height much better - I would need enormous heels to counteract the length of feet - It's all about ratios I guess!

I'd say it's a great time to be a heel fan in the UK right now. The high street is full of great shoes, and the pubs and clubs full of ladies wearing them!

I only found this website a couple of days ago, but I'm already a huge fan! There is some great material in the Forums, and you seem like a nice bunch! One area that really interests me is the pics that people have taken of people the wearing heels in the streets, such as this one:

Posted by Firefox (Nice work!) Posted Image In Forums/For Everybody/Streetshots.

I have quite a good digital camera and am hoping to pluck up the courage to get out there and take some pics!

Anyway, it's getting late so enough about me for now. If you have any questions just ask!

I look forward to reading all your posts, and contributing as much as I can too.

Bye for now.

Grant

Hi Grant It's great to hear from you. How do you know if you like to wear heels if you have never tried them? It's just a natural question I have. I hope it's OK to ask. The reason I say that is many people take pleasure wearing and many take pleasure seeing. I'm lucky enough to do both, but the wearing thing is a combination of extra height, fashion, being different, confidence, or some sexuallity apect. It's not meant to be an intrusive question but more a way to understand the ideas of someone who may be new to them.

Hello, Grant, and welcome to the forum! And your future wife has Roberto Vianni shoes, huh? I've owned a few pairs myself, in my mid heeled days. Of course, he doesn't make anything high enough for my tastes now, but the designs of that label are pretty good, and durable, considering what I put a pair of shoes through. Just my experience, but certainly, some nice shoes. Good choice, if I must say. :lol:

Hello, Grant, and welcome to the forum!

And your future wife has Roberto Vianni shoes, huh? I've owned a few pairs myself, in my mid heeled days. Of course, he doesn't make anything high enough for my tastes now, but the designs of that label are pretty good, and durable, considering what I put a pair of shoes through.

Just my experience, but certainly, some nice shoes.

Good choice, if I must say. :lol:

Hi Laurie, and thanks for the warm welcome. When I have some time I will post some photo's of the Roberto Vianni's if you would like me to. So you wore these in your "mid-heeled" days? Does this mean that my girlfriend is likeley to develop a taste for higher heels as time passes? I do hope so! At the moment she only wears her Vianni's for special occassions (I took her to the Sydney Opera House in them on our hols in August - She looked fantastic!) They still hurt her feet after a while though. She has started to wear Court shoes with a small heel to work - Something she wouldn't have dreamed of doing a year ago. The signs are encouraging! I look forward to when she reaches her "high-heeled" days!

Grant, it is entirely possible that she will go higher and higher as time goes by, and that you will be treated so such sites as you have only dreamed of prior to this. Always remember that the choice has to be hers. You can ask her, and she can try, but if you push her to wear higher heels, she could have a poor reaction. Women need the desire for this, so encourage her, help her along, but never make a demand. :lol: I don't think you would, you seem very easy going from what we've all read so far. Yes, I would like to see some pictures of the Vianni shoes. And when I say I wore them in my mid heeled days, it is to confirm that I did develop an enjoyment of higher heels as time went along. Of course, my favourite Vianni shoes were open toed mules, black leather, with a silver three and a half inch rapier heel. If you're going to encourage your girl to go higher, then you have to know that the best way for this is to train for it. Free Goddess tidbit time! Going higher? remember to buy larger for size, and take the time to break in the new shoes. That helps shape the shoe and develop balance. So, if your girl is looking to learn, she should buy a higher pair, just for wearing at home to start. She shuold get something a bit larger, so her feet have room for the toes. Higher the heel, more the toes wish to spread out, thus, needing more room. Depending on her foot size, she may be limited in how high she can go. But hey, if she is interested, she can make a slow progression towards it. Starting with a thicker heel, and moving to thinner ones, and then going higher, is excellent. Everything done in little steps, and then she'll learn the right way, and not have foot problems. :lol:

Thanks for all your advice Laurie - That's really helpful. When I originally bought my girlfriend her 5inch pumps, I had to send them back as they hurt her so much - Now she has a size bigger than she normally wears and they are much more comfortable for her. They don't look as nice though - The tighter ones gave a really nice toe-cleavage! She has only a UK Size 5 foot - I don't imagine anything higher than 5inches will be comortable? This is my fave height at the moment anyway. I'll get the Vianni's (and the 5inch pumps too) photographed, and let you know when there uploaded. Thanks again for your help Grant

Well, for toe cleavage, just buy a pair that has a low cut vamp for the toe box. She can keep the larger size, and have the style dictate what is shown for toe cleavage rather than a poor fit. Five inch heels are likely to be her upper limit. This is fine, and will look quite extreme on smaller feet. I think I fall in around a UK 8 or so. Just remember, slow and comfortable progress with different heights, should get her into a pair of five inch heels quite happily in maybe, six months at most. :lol:

Five inches is tall for a size 5 UK. Some gentle breaking in required and practice at home before knocking them out at a restaurant! Why not, if she likes them. But that's the acid test. If she doesn't feel happy then something else is better. Many people are not suited to those kind of heels. It's a fact which can't be denied :lol:

If Grant's girl friend is really interested in wearing high heels, I would think she would take the initiative and direct Grant which style and size would suite her the best. Based on my experience as a husband of 27 plus years and the father of two lovely daughters in their mid 20's, its amazing to me that she would let him have "that much" control over what she buys. Influence, Yes -- Control, Not in this lifetime :lol:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Your quite right Bubba - it's all down to her at the end of the day! I'm just glad that since buying her the 5inch pumps, she has developed an interest in heels. I certainly don't want to control her (she wouldn't let me!), but I hope that with all the knowledge I have acquired from the Forums, I can offer her some good advice.

Here's a few pics of what heels she has so far...

Posted Image

A limited collection at the moment, but fine specimens I think!