Welcome to the board. Say your hellos in this thread.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found this place some months ago and just refound it and am trying to catch up as I have the day off. I may not get any house cleaning done although I am having fun here. I just found this and the "tell us about you " thread. So i am editing it all out from the other. I would just deleat it, but I do not think I can. oops! Renee

Hello everybody I should've done this a couple of days ago but I'm new to this and I was just so amazed and happy that I've found some like minded people who felt the same way that I did, that I had to start talking!! I'm from the UK, and as you've probably already guessed from my replies, I love HH boots and like you all, loves to wear high heels (preferably nothing lower than 4") all the time. Sue13 :smile:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! Yeah, thanks for the comfy loafer, my mum would like them a lot. Especially as the pic seems to be more of a 'comfy walker boot'. Hey, could be worse. Does anyone remember those bizarre plastic/rubber fur lined items called 'Deriboots' (I think) that they used to advertise in the English Sunday papers?

Hello everybody. I've been lurking for a few days since discovering this place and so I thought I ought to take the plunge. I'm looking forward to chatting with you all as you all seem very friendly. I expect I'll take a while to start posting regularly as I like to take things slowly. Anyway I'm now off to reply to that 'about me' thread I saw on one of my earlier surfs. See you later.

Um... Hello everybody. :grin: Not sure I'm doing this. First post. I've been reading posts for the last couple of weeks. I've really enjoyed reading about all your adventures with heels. Most of you are much braver than I am!! :grin: Looking forward to participating in the forum. :smile:

Hi Lee, welcome to the Forum. Now, the best thing to do is just post away, discuss what's on your mind, and you'll receive responses from people looking to answer any question, or share any experience. This is a very friendly place, so open up and go wild. Posting is the most noble thing a member can do here. :smile:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello everbody It's great to be here. This forum seems very friendly. I'm sure all you lovely people will all make me feel welcome. I have posted a "Let's get to know each other", but I just found this thread and I thought I should add something here too. Stephen p.s. I don't like the emoticons, so I won't be using them. I don't even like the word "emoticon". Just assume that I'm smiling all the time.

"Differently enthusiastic". That is a good one. Gotte remember

Why, thank you! As far as I know it's original, so I'm glad someone else likes it.

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

• 2 weeks later...

I'll bet we won't have, but 587 is great anyway. It seems the active internet "genuine shoe interest" community is comparatively quite small ,and I think we've attracted many of those people thus far, so it's going to be a "trickle" from now on.

• 2 weeks later...

First, and foremost, I'd like to say that, while I know it's possible t find sites for practically any interest imaginable, I am absolutely in awe of the fact that I've found so many web sites and resources online dedicated exclusively to men who love the look and enjoy the feeling of wearing high-heels.

I've been obsessed with high-heels since around age 10, when I can first remember feeling incredibly fascinated - and attracted - to my mother's black pumps. From that day forward, I've always wondered why high-heels were considered a 'women-only' fashion.

I can still remember one Christmas when I was talking to one of my cousins about her Micky Mouse sandals and begged her to let me wear them. She finally yielded, and I had they felt great. I wore them most of the afternoon, but never could understand why my aunts and uncles (especially my parents) kept giving me peculiar looks (grin). I had to give them back to my cousin a few hours later.

I can also remember feeling excited when I had finally grown into my mother's shoes and how much fun I had wearing them around the house when they were away at church functions. And I remember how depressed I felt when I discovered one day that I'd finally grown out of them.

:lol:

Today, I'm 31 years old, 8 years married to the woman of my dreams, and take great pleasure in wearing my own heels. My wife found out about my love for women's shoes when, a couple of years after we were married, she found a shoe tag I'd accidently left on the living room floor from when I'd purchased my first pair of pumps from Payless that afternoon. I hadn't 'come out' to her yet, and, suffice to say, we had several discussions about my high-heel interest after that. Several years later, we now enjoy looking through new catalogs I periodically get from the Leslie Shoe Ccompany, to see if they have any new styles I might be interested in purchasing.

Personally, as a rule of thumb, I refuse to wear anything shorter than a 5" heel, unless the shoes are particularly sexy looking. My favorite color is black, so of course all of my heels are black as well. Also, I absolutely, unequivically, despise "chunky" heels. It will always be spikes or bust for me (grin). My favorite style is open-toe ankle-straps. My current collection consists of a pair of each the following:

Lace-Up Ankle Boots - Black Leather

Knotted Open-Toe Slingbacks - Patent Leather

Knotted Open-Toe Ankle-Strap - Kidskin Leather

Knotted Open-Toe Spaghetti Ankle-Strap - PVC

D'Orsay (leather v-cut, closed-toe, closed-heel ankle-strap) - I own a pair of the 5 1/4" heel version of these, in black leather(?).

I recently ordered a pair of ridiculously sexy new Satin, ankle-tie open-toe heels I found at FantasyStyles.net, and am expecting delivery of them by next Monday FantasyStyles.net.

I also wear pantyhose. My favorite brand is SilkenMist. Expensive at $4.99/pair, but they feel fantastic.

Unfortunately, I've never had the courage to actually wear my heels in public, and I likely never will. They're just something I enjoy lounging around in for a few hours every now and again, in the privacy of my home. My everyday wear is generally a pair of steel-toe hiking boots, or 20-eyelit Doc Martins I purchased a couple of years ago.

I must confess, however, that, after reading many of the threads in the "For the Guys" forum, I feel inspired to try wearing heels in public for the frst time. SexyShoes.com has a fanastic looking pair of Granny Boots that would work perfectly for something to wear in public. I may consider purchasing a pair some day and trying them out.

That's it for now. Thank you for providing a great resource online for people who enjoy wearing heels without wanting to necessarily look like women (I found this place while browsing the web for high-heels. I came across too many trans-gender sites to count. I don't do dresses or makeup, just heels). I look forward to getting to know all of you.

P.S. - While looking for pictures of the styles I listed as my favorites (so you can see what they look like), fate seems to have found its way squarely into my heart, as I've just stumbled across one of the sexiest pairs of sandals I have ever seen, here. They're out of stock at the moment, but that didn't stop me from placing my order just now.

hehehe...