The Empresses New Shoes!

Ellen-Jay

As a non believer WarrenB is now obliged to only wear flat shoes, and inhabit an area where only flat shoes are sold regardless of gender. :)

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

I think we should go easy on the poor boy.

"Look dad, the empress has no sh... hmpf!"

He obviously got separated from his dad and doesnt know what he is saying.

And we all know if he sticks around here much longer he will see the picture.

Now Warren have another look and tell us what you really see this time.

:)

Jeff

One outstanding thing about the Empress Shoe Company is that they are always on the cutting edge of style trends. Always the latest styles in stock. :)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

while searching for more shoe sites, I came across a foot fetish site, and the fools were taken in by someone wearing empress shoes and passing it off as being barefoot . I saw straight through it of course.

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

Santa has really been good to me this year. That is why I'm a strong believer that Ellen-Jay is the perfect model for these most exsquisit of fine shoes. I'm so caught up, I can't even type right. The stock of the Empress Shoe Company has also been good to my investment portfolio. This year has truely been a great year for me!!!!!!! I don't think it's permissible for me to say....... but..... being the rebel I am.......... Ellen-Jay, the black hoserie brings out the craftmanship of the shoes the best. I am truely a happy guy this Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will not be naughty and greety by asking for anymore that what I've seen. I'm truely happy. Therefore, no need for straigh head on views of those perfect shoes. After all, I do want Santa to be good to me next year too :) Merry Christmas to you all. And thank you my dear Empress Ellen-Jay! RPM

Empress Ellen-Jay:-) Those certainly are a gorgeous pair of shoes and your black thigh-high stockings help to set them off perfectly. I must apologize as I realized that in my last couple of posts I had inadvertantly misspelled your name. (Bows low as he slowly backs out the door). Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!