The Empresses New Shoes!

Ellen-Jay

I've been extravagant! :o

I allowed myself to be seduced by the Empress Shoes company and have purchased their most expensive pair of handcrafted shoes, made from the highest quality materials. :oops:

True shoe lovers will see instantly the perfect relationship between the heel and the arch, matching my instep perfectfully. Those that appreciate pure beauty will swoon at the exquisite detail. :D

I've decided to share some pictures with you, knowing that only the chosen ones will be able to fully take in their splendour. :o

For those that don't believe the work of the finest cobblers - well, you'll only see my stockinged feet. :)

So here they are, the Empresses New Shoes!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ellen-Jay :D

---------------------------------------------------

The shoes aren't sensible, so why is the talk?

True shoe lovers will see instantly the perfect relationship between the heel and the arch, matching my instep perfectfully. Those that appreciate pure beauty will swoon at the exquisite detail

Ellen-Jay you are truely right. They are the most beautiful shoes. The position of the heels with exactly the right amount of underslung, is some thing to behold.

And the stitching, so fine it almost cannot be seen.

Have you worn them outside yet? It is hard to imagine that you havent so that you can bask in the AAAh's and OOOh's of the people.

Yet I can see why you might be reluctant to do so. Such beautiful and priceless leather could be so easily damaged.

Surely too only a person of a certain standing amongst us would have entrance to this place that makes such shoes, some one like an Empress.

:rofl:

Jeff

Ellan-Jay:-) OH glory be!!! I must be one of the chosen ones as I can see the perfect fit to your feet as if they were always there. Praise be on high, (heels, that is), what sumptuious leather, what perfectly shaped heels, what a glorious pair of shoes. You are so lucky to be able to own such a pair. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Its a bit early to say yet, I know but it is beginning to look as though there are no ordinary people here, only extraordinary people.

What you were doubting that previous to this thread?

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

Hi Empress. I thought at the time of first seeing you in your beautiful new shoes that wearing something more appropriate would have been better. I wonder if you are able to get a full leather outfit made of the same quality leather as your shoes, made by the same remarkable craftsmen who made your shoes for you to wear and show us. I guess it is out of the question really, they proably only know how to make shoes. :) :rofl: Jeff

Thanks for the appreciative comments, but do you think the black stockings were the right choice?

Ellen-Jay :o

Personally I think the black stockings look fantastic with such a beautiful pair of shoes! You could show us how they look with a pair of nude stockings for comparison if you wanted a second opinion. :)

Chris (being very cheeky!)

JeffM: A Mistress would wear leather, but not an Empress. :) Chris100575: Nude stockings are a strong possibility (your cheekiness has not gone unnoticed, but you stay on the right side of respect!) :o Empress Ellen-Jay!! :oops:

Maybe so! :o Sadly however I believe that those that safeguard the moral high ground here would not be able to appreciate any such outfit and would thus object over what they could see. :) Sad, I know. :oops: Empress Ellen-Jay :D

Thanks again, they look great with the nude stockings too! I particularly liked the Christmas tree in the background, gives a whole new meaning to the idea of Christmas stockings! By the way, I'd like to table a motion that you are officially titled Empress Ellen-Jay. It has a nice ring to it! :) Chris