7 1/2" Fetish Black Patent High Heels for Xmas

Kerridwyn

Nice shoes. Probably would get to you sooner if you'd have ordered them from China. Shipping from the USA to Australia is sssssoooooooooo sllllllloooooooowwwww and very expensive. (probably at least the cost of the shoes). :)

http://www.boomspeed.com/onegoodbuy/8260blkpat.JPG

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Nice shoes. Probably would get to you sooner if you'd have ordered them from China. Shipping from the USA to Australia is sssssoooooooooo sllllllloooooooowwwww and very expensive. (probably at least the cost of the shoes). :D

http://www.boomspeed.com/onegoodbuy/8260blkpat.JPG

Shipping isnt all that bad, least this time I dont have to wait for my payment to arrive to them.

Ive already been told that they were sent off in the AM, however there sent to my work address

:):o:oops:

Shipping isnt all that bad, least this time I dont have to wait for my payment to arrive to them.

Ive already been told that they were sent off in the AM, however there sent to my work address

:):o:oops:

Hm, that could be interesting depending how discreetly they pack them.

Yowsers!!!! There here already, cant wait till I get home, Im thanking my lucky stars that they came in a very descrete packaging :) Now I know the afternoon will just drag on :oops: Photos to come :o Posted on the AM on the 15 and recieved on the 20th ...wow!!!

Woooooooow!!! The shoes ended up being Size 13 7 1/2 inch heels, I cannot walk in them, I think I have met my match but they make great shoes to sit at my desk with. Gawd I would marry any women in a instant that could wear these heels ...long as they have long flowing red hair and look like Deltra Goodrem

Danielle:-)

It is heart breaking to lose a bid, but sometimes you eat the bear and sometimes the bear eats you. That's the way things go. Cheers---

Dawn HH

I'm not really mad I lost, just mad that I can't find anything similar. I know a girl with basically the same shoe but she wears a 10; I'll be all smiles come March or so when sandals are back on the racks again :)