7 1/2" Fetish Black Patent High Heels for Xmas

Kerridwyn

Looks like someone was naughty this year and was rewarded. :o

Hey'll yeah ...Ive dreamed of these shoes for ages and well I only live once ..so what the hell

I can walk like I was born for heels, nothing like a man that can walk as good as a women in 5" Stilleto Black Patent boots :)

I've got two pairs of those black patent 6" pumps :-)

They are great!!!

hhs

Was there anything you had to take in to account, ie size wise, I find that a 5 inch 14US boot is a bit big on my feet by Id say 2 cms ...would you say Id be a 13US in a 6"

Im a Mens 11AU

Kerridwyn:-) A man can walk as good as a woman in 5" stilettos, but the question remains---can a man walk as good as a woman in 6" stilettos? You sure know how to treat yourself to a great Christmas present. You have got from now till next Christmas to learn to walk in them. "Merry Christmas to all, and to all good heeling". Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Kerridwyn:-)

A man can walk as good as a woman in 5" stilettos, but the question remains---can a man walk as good as a woman in 6" stilettos? You sure know how to treat yourself to a great Christmas present. You have got from now till next Christmas to learn to walk in them. "Merry Christmas to all, and to all good heeling". Cheers---

Dawn HH

Im purchasing them via Ebay so I have a bit of a wait yet, Id say I shall ahve em by the end of December all going well

Ive also got these coming aswell though they might be a bit of a challenge as there a size 9

Posted Image

I'll take the pair on the left! Whoa! Those look sensational! :)

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

nice 6" pumps, Although i would have been nice if they had that little loop like the pumps that have the anklestraps do as you could get a little bit of string and hang them from the christmas tree! :) later, TXT-1

Whew! Six inchers! And when measured from the back of the heel, they'll actually approach 6 1/2! Whoa! I'm getting vertigo just thinking about that! Anyhoo, good luck to you with them, Kerridwyn!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!