Neeb here from Indiana

Hello, I'm from the good ole hoosier state up north. I am a certified women shoe fetishist. I have been enthused w/ women shoes since I was 10 I believe. I am now 30. I am married w/ child. I am not really interested in wearing women shoes out in public. I rather pick my wifes shoes as I do have fairly good taste in what looks good. As of lately I have just started buying shoes for myself. I'm a punk about it. I usually fake its for the wife thing if I do have to explain myself to anyone. But most of the times when I buy shoes for my wife or my self the clerks don't even ask. Although, sometimes I get that I know what u r up to look w/ a freidly smile. Most of the clerks think it's cool for a man to buy shoes for their woman and wish theirs would do it for them. My favorite style of shoes on women r anything maryjane. Clunky heels w/ a 1" platform being my favorite. For myself I like the 3-4" toe out pump w/ a slight platform to them. I like the strappy old school wedge sandle as well. I have lurked on this site afew times and decided to join. now. It appears to be a really cool site that caters to us shoe fetishists.

Welcome, Big Pump. Glad you joined. I'm sure you will enjoy your time spent here. I believe there are several other members here from Indiana, also. I'm sure if you browse through the members list you'll find them. It is always surprising to learn that there are others in close proximity with like interests.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 2 weeks later...