New Shoes I just got.

asdf174

:o now don't get me involved in the arguement of plats VS non plats :) I'll admit I've never worn 6" heels without plats but if Tony Shoes' "hot 5" 6" (platformless) sandals are comfortable (and cheap) I may just get a a pair considering I'm a US womens 13! later, TXT-1

Those are neat. Good choice. If I may ask... what size shoe and heel height do you normally wear/prefer?

Thank you. I normaly wear a size 12 and as for heel height I like at least a 6" heel. Would like to get a pair of pumps with a 7" heel.

I think they look great asdf. I agree that they'd be a little nicer if they were higher, but 5" is easy to street heel in. Have you taken them out for a spin?

I haven't been out with them yet. (Its been snowing here lately. And its been kind of cold when it hasn't been snowing.)

"Only" 5 in.? Personally, I think higher heels without a platform look out of proportion, and not suitable for extended wearing.

Yeah thats what I figured. I still think it would have been cool if they could have pulled it off though. (Kind of like the ones in my avatar that are a 6" heel.)

As far as plats vs non plats goes. I like both. One of my fav. pairs of heels that I have is a pair of of slides that I have with a 6 1/2" heel. They're plats. But I also love my Fuscia Pumps with a 6" heel that are non plats. But I will say that I do tend to like the look of non platform shoes better.

It's all good. ~Arron.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...