The kinky side of heels!

larry

As many of you know, Our group, Randy & the Boyz has been around since the mid 1950S. Wer'e a group of males who are neither gay or homophobic and enjoy wearing high heels and nylons and enjojoyed the various forms of foot fetishism with the ladies. As the years passed by we often asked questions among ourselves and wondered about others such as Laurieheels, Debbie and those who claim that high heels are simply a fashion statement! Explain This. The Dominatrix in the ads are always wearing some kind of stilleto heels, High Heels are assioated with cruelty in commercials there has been many scenes with women dipping or dangling high heels and yet heels are only a femenine innocent fashion statement? I think all of us { Randy & the Boyz} at one time or another have worn heels and nylons while having sex with our wives or girlfriends or have kissed and licked the female stocking feet for no other reason than sexual pleasure! High heels, Nylons, and foot worship is purely sex at its best!..........One of the Boyz.

Love those heels!

I'm another male who is really into high heels. I live in a suburb of Boston Ma. and work in construction part time while working my way through school. I'm a 25 year old - male, 5'8 170# with size 11 feet [ womens heels] which affordes me the luxury of indulging in my fetish. On my days off I wear 15 denieer thigh hi's and leather stilleto's. Nothing can match the sensual feeling of the sheer nylon s on my feet and toes when I step into my 5" spikes, And when I have sex with my wife it's a real mind blower. I love sniffing and kissing my wifes stocking feet. I'm Kinky too and loving it..Jim

Love those heels!

Okay, to quote a small piece... "Laurieheels, Debbie and those who claim that high heels are simply a fashion statement! Explain This. The Dominatrix in the ads are always wearing some kind of stilleto heels, High Heels are assioated with cruelty in commercials..." Well, this is too easy. The Dominatrix wears heels because some of the submissive men who hire her obviously have a fetish for shoes. And the name, stiletto, it's a thin blade used for penetration in a stab wound. So it carries an essence of danger with the name. If these heels were called something else there may be less mystique associated with them. For those of us who are just out to wear shoes we like and have them look great as part of an outfit, none of the fetish aspect matters. We keep wearing our heels because we like them. For many of us, it's not sexual, it is just expression. But if you like the sexual aspect of it, if you buy into the ads and the cultural reputation, then that's wonderful, you're happy and living your lives as you would live them. Far be it for me to say otherwise, as people are free to do as they will in this world, provided others are not injured. Still, it is true, that some of us like the shoes because of the shoes, and not what they may represent. Sometimes the moon is just the moon, and the stars are just distant masses of hydrogen in the process of fusion. We can make them into more for our own purposes, but they exist in their own right. The same can go for shoes. For some of us, they're just a style of shoe we like to wear. :smile:

On 2002-04-21 10:36, RubberVicki wrote:

As anyone worning their nylons for more than a day?

Do you mean is anyone wearing their nylons for more than a day?

Do your own thing. Don't be a victim of conformity.

Calv

Hmmm, worning.... could be a new word there like one of my (frequent!) typos. Clear rubber stockings... wow, I've never even heard of those. Would horse's condoms make a good substitute :smile: ? Great to see Randy and the boyz have made it here. I remember you from Jenny's boards and you are a cool bunch. Many welcomes from the crew here too! _________________ Believe in your right to wear what you want <font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Firefox on 2002-04-22 23:40 ]</font>

wouldn't clear rubber stockings make your legs look like you've coated them in vaseline? I can see some of the potential, but also a problem if the weather gets warm. Pickled feet and legs on plain view :eek: but if you want to try it, then go right ahead would be interesting to see the result :smile:

I still prefer black stockings, and I cannot figure out why they appeal to me. Sure I have other colours now days, but black always seems to get my attention for an outfit. I am not sure what clear rubber stockings would do for my look. It's not something I could wear to work, certainly.

Fetish, as defined in a dictionary, is nothing more than an object or something a person has a deep love or desire for. It dosen't need to be a sexual thing at all. Take for instance, baseball cards. An advid collector has a fetish for baseball cards. A deeper fetish would be someone who collects cards of an individual player. The word iself sounds sexy, but the meaning is actually pretty broad. Thanks to the media, I think, the word has pretty much taken to mean a sexual relation.

Missy's High Heels

Missy's High Heels Forum

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PostCode on 2002-04-25 07:04 ]</font>

The aspect of fetish as an object that allows focus, such as feathers used for old world magic spells, has been changed, sure. But so often, the strongest obsessions can involve sexual responses, and those are thoe ones society has a fetish for reporting. I cannot fathom why, but there is quite the media focus upon things that society cannot approve of. It's much like a car accident, where it is gruesome yet everyone looks.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice! Vicki, clear latex stocking! I actually had a pair of black molded rubber stockings(among other things). It feels pretty good but it's more of an fetish item than any pratical use. I can only imagine one can wear them to clubbing. How did you match your outfit? Do people notice?

I shopuld imagine the rubber makes it difficult to get your feet in the shoes right. You know how socks or stockings can make well fitting shoes easier to get on and settle right. Is that what the talc is for ?!

A new use for KY Jelly. As if the regular use wasn't interesting enough, you need to find a new one. :smile: I am sure there are many sollutions to this issue. And many kinky ideas can grow from the use of KY for getting rubber stockings into shoes. But I am not going there.