More than mildly commercial ;-)

GrayLion

Congratulations! It's finally open. It's been a "long time in comming." I can't wait to read what "satisfied" customers have to say about your creations.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

For the shoes, it says they are made to order; have you actually made any yet? I looked at the pics of the shoes. Maybe it's just my eyes, but some of the heels look like they were not real, but done with photoshop or something.

Rather extreme looking shoes, man! The 4" ankle boots are very classy, though. I definitely prefer the classic and understated look. About the 6" ones... just where am I supposed to put my toes? Well, it looks as though the ball of the foot wouldn't be on the ground. Just wondering how that works with such a short (though nice looking) toe box. Jen

If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hmmm. I dunno if it's besides the point... but I'd still like to say that there are some cool jeans/boots pics. My favourite... unfortunately somewhat a rarity. (except when someone has gorgeous boots but pants have legs so long that no one can see the boots...)