an idea

evilscotsman

hi i have had an idea since i have just taking delivery of some 4 inch pumps that i love by the way im thinking of maling up an excuse to wear them in public. ok over here in scotland an the rst of the u.k we have children in need and red nose day extravaganzas basically they are charity shoes on trhe telly. so what im thinking is that i were to get sponsored for wearing my new heels in public and if i did it would be phenominal if i also mentioned that it was forcharty it would be far more respectable and would not be frowned upon. what do you think?

I guess it would depend on how you presented the idea :-? As long as you stressed the uniquess of the idea was to rais funds for needy children and not as an excuse to wear your heels in public, you might get some backers. A couple of years ago, Francis dressed weirdly and wore his stiletto heeled platform boots as a charity gig to rais money for something and it worked. Perhaps you should email him and see how his event was structured.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Ingenious but then you could only wear them once or twice a year like that, similar to the Halloween "excuse". Also, you're kind of shooting yourself in the foot because like Bubba says you want to convince people it was for charity. But later, if you decide to wear them because you like them, and some of the same people saw you they'd think "Oh well, he wasn't really doing for charity, it's because he liked them". So you may as well just wear them anyway, if you like wearing them that is :-? That way you're being honest, and honesty always wins in the long run. It's easy to live a lie for a day, but doing it for a lifetime is rather harder.