what happen to missy's forum

Apparently it's gone missing because I've tried to access it too and found

only this message:

The page cannot be found. The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

How long has it been gone? Many of these websites disappear for up to a month if there is technical trouble or the serving company goes bust or similar. After a few weeks, the owner can usually rearrange the hosting or solve the technical problems. Or you can email the owner to get an update Start worrying if it has gone for say 3 months without a trace. That kind of period is usually fatal.

The registration for the domain name of their web site does not expire until February, 2005. However, the site has not been updated since February, 2004. Also, PostCode has not posted here since September 23, 2004.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Guys and Gals, I greatly miss the site too. I've heard from Missy a whiles back. They are around. At the time they were working on the site, but it didn't sound like they were having much luck with it. From other sources, it is rumored that their plate got a bit too full to keep up with the site at present. However, I'm still awaiting confirmation from Missy. If rumor is correct, it may be a while before we know if the site is coming back or not. That is the best I can say at present, I don't want to speculate or start off my own little rumor either. I wasn't very close to them(email wise). But I do know they run very very busy lives, but then, who doesn't. My guess is that they are superbly busy because the response time to my emails has greatly gone up. Missy, Post, if you're reading my message, know that I wish you all the best in this holiday period. I hope that your Christmas is very merry and the best in the coming new year. Plus, as always, my prayers are with you. I miss you a ton. We all miss you a ton. Hope we can see your site again. IT was truely one of the very best on the web!!!!! RPM

At one point in time a year or so ago, I heard from Postcode that Missy had joined the Oregon National Guard or US Army Reserves to take advantage of the Educational opportunities they provide (she was studying to become a Registered Nurse). Perhaps she (and Postcode - who also has a Army background) have been called to active duty. If this is the case, they're probably performing military duty in Iraq or Afghanistan.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hi everyone! Yes, the Missy's High Heels site and forum has been totally shut down. Missy emailed me with the whys and all I can tell you is the site will not be returning in the near future. I order to quell all the speculation, let me add that certain problems arose and they had to be solved. I wish I could tell you more, but I cannnot. Barbara Jo

Bubba136:-) Missy's and Postcode's postings and pictures were always top-notch and I really do miss reading them as a lot of others do also. I realize that there are things in life that pop up unexpectantly and must be taken care of before all others. (How well I know because of what happened in our family just a few short months ago). Here's hoping that all of their problems can be solved and maybe they can seriously think about posting on the board again in the future. Mickey and I can only hope for the best for both of them from here on. Cheers--- Mickey68 Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Since apparently the true facts are very personal, there is no reason to speculate any further about this issue. We all know that they know how to find us when and if they choose to return. I'm sure we all wish them the best of luck.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

Hey Guys, I have to second what PJ has said. I too got an email just like BarbaraJo, only mine wasn't so detailed. I think for those who believe in the power of prayer, use it, those who don't, wish them well. I think, just like Dawn HH, when they're ready to contact us, they will. When they read this, they'll see how much support they've got. Best to you two in the new year... Missy and Post! RPM

• 2 weeks later...

Let me explain. One of our children has gotten himself in trouble with the law and in doing so has put our family in such a situation that we no longer have the time to maintain the site or keep it up because the presence of it may, in some way, influence the judicial system against him. I wish I could go into detail but I can't. All I can say it that it had to go because of personal reasons. I would like to thank everyone though for the opportunity to make MIssy's site a great place. We miss the site but probably will never start another one. Again, thank you for your concern and I hope everyone understands. Thank you.

Thanks for the explanation, I hope your and your son's situation is resolved in such a way that your life can resume as you would all wish. Good luck for the future, although I only joined your site quite late on I enjoyed it, and the people there immensely. (Many have found their way to the site below, which goes some way to sharing your and Missy's ethos) Ellen-Jay :)

---------------------------------------------------

The shoes aren't sensible, so why is the talk?

PostCode:-) I am sorry to read that your family situation made it impossible for you and Missy to continue your great site. Mickey and I both enjoyed viewing your site very much and we both wish you well in the future with your situation and hope that everything turns out for the best. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

PostCode, thank you for coming on and sharing with us. We appreciate it a lot. Your family will remain in my thoughts and prayers. I know like everyone, I will continue to miss your site. You and Missy were a great contributing force to the high heel community. I hope that all gets resolved quickly and in your favor. You will never be forgotten. Althought he site may never come up again, or any like it from you, the memories of it wll never leave us. Best of blessings and luck to you and your family. RPM

Take heart, our friend. All of us here pray for a quick, successful resolution to your and Missy's problems, PostCode. And, we completely understand your desire to curtail any activity that might be construed as "not entirely helpful" in family life. However, we appeal that you visit us as frequently as you are able, if not just to keep us up to date on your and Missy's welfare, to let us know you are "still alive and kicking."

• 11 months later...

shoobeedo--welcome to the forum. I love your user name! Very creative. Wonder what other people are going to come up with now? Shoe-boo bear, Winnie the Shoe, shoe indian??? Hope you find what you are looking for here at hhplace and enjoy your time here.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.