All Guys All Heels All The Time

Epi Cene

Imagine if all guys all wore heels all the time. Intended for humor, fun and some social commentary. My top 10 list: Legs and butts would look better. Political speeches and sermons would be shorter. Men would usually be taller than their women dates. Toilets and urinals would be higher. Parking spaces might be designed closer to where you're going. Pant legs would be longer. Track and field records would last longer. England would dominate soccer. Understanding women might be easier. Fighting wars would be harder.

Not everyone can wear heels comfortably. Not all men, just like not all women, would look good in heels no matter how they dressed. So, because of personal preference or for medical reasons, flats will never go out of style. :-?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

That would be totally awesome if it were to happen. If it were to happen, I would be one of the first to wear a skirt to commerate the occasion.

High heels forever, ward

Speaking of guys wearing high heels in public, I ran across some publicity for a BBC show called "Little Britian." Not ever having heard of this show before, I checked out the BBC website at little britian and found a picture taken outside on the street of four of the male characters where three of them are wearing heels (women's shoes) ( At first glance, I thought it was a clandestine picture taken at one of Heelfan's organized heel meets.) Now, while not ever having viewed this program before, and even though it is obviously in the comedic genere, I think it does help "the men in heels cause" by publically exposing men in heels via a primary media medium, or at least with dulling the derogatory stigma associated with the practice.

has anyone else seen this program?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Speaking as one that has attended one or two of heelfans meets, I can assure you that there is nothing 'secret' about them as the reports on the Bristol meet will confirm. I am however familiar with little Britain and I have to say that I don’t get it. They seem to be picking on some of the weirder folk in Britain or anywhere for that matter. The chap in the wheel chair is one that makes me cringe. The show takes the pi** out of wearing heels or cross dressing, it isn’t something that anybody should do on this forum, I am not suggesting that you are, as you are fortunate to have not seen the programme I may have got it all wrong but I have not found it funny and I class myself as being comfortable with who I am and what I do. So I would ask the guys in skirts out there if they agree with me or if they find the programme funny. Nigel.

The angels have the phonebox.

I personally find Little Britain very funny, now into its second series I never miss it. The crossdresser in the show is "Emily, the not very good transvestite" who is so over the top trying to be "a Lady" that it has the opposite effect . The characters are caricatures of the people of Britain completely o.t.t. to make it funny. Just my opinion yada yada yada

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly