Scotty's Wife

A while ago I told you all that my wife posed for some pics a few years ago. I need to find the disk with her pics, but I found a sample pics I did and forgot I had on my hard disk. Here is a preview of her pics. What do you all think? Scotty PS: Firefox, can you move this to the picture form?

Hey Everyone,

Ok, I found a place to post the pics and share them. Please do not copy and post them elsewhere.

I know I said I had almost 100, but I only posted the ones I liked and felt were appropriate. I also have some that people requested with flats and didn't think anyone where would like them.

Anyway, enjoy!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/sscotty727/my_photos

Scotty

Very cute ankle socks. But this is the first time I'm seeing ankle hosiery .... in black even. I prefer the white myself. I'm curious as to why your wife likes them. Is it because it makes her think she's younger (like a school girl)? Or is it for some other reason?

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

So, do people like those short ruffled socks with heels? Just trying to get ideas for when I do members updates and the like. After all, I need to appeal to everyone's tastes. Of course, it's all for the benefit of Jenny's site. But since there are pictures here of Scotty's wife, and people seem to be receiving them well enough, well... let's discuss it for a bit. :-?

LaurieHeels,

Yes Indeed!

I do like the look of the short socks with heels. It is hard to explain, but it has kind of a sexy, young look. It mixes the sexy grown up look of high heels with the young girl look of ankle socks.

It also makes me think the wearer is not trying to impress anyone, and just really enjoys wearing high heels but did not bother to change into stockings. I think it is more of a fetish thing than a fashion preference.

I would prefer to see stockings worn with nice heels in public. The ankle socks are for playtime.

If you decide to post some pics of you wearing ankle socks with your heels, I am sure I won't be the only one interested in seeing them.

Gary0618

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE

• 1 month later...

Sscotty727,

Nice pictures indeed. Thank You.

Being you asked. How about a few shots of your wife climbing a staircase. And perhaps a longer view, including her butt? You know how heels enhance the butt, even more so when walking up stairs.

Thank You,

Gary0618

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE