Post your foot scans here

Firefox

First of all, I'm not a foot fetishist, but I am quite interested in the way feet fit into shoes and the sizing proportions, particularly the width in relation to the length. I'm of the opinion that most shoes are made too narrow in the name of fashion.

Anyway, here's my feet dimensions and scan:

Posted ImagePosted Image

I'd be interested to see other examples. I should add I take size 40 or 41 and I'm just over 5'8" tall (1.74m)

Believe in your right to wear what you want

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Firefox on 2002-04-18 00:55 ]</font>

Nice idea Firefox. I have a couple of questions. When you measured your foot, did you put full wieght on it or just slightly touching the floor? This question is becouse that at least my feet got different measurings depending of how I did the measurement whith weight on or not. One other thing who is interesting is the instep, and perhaps the volume of the foot. If the foot is high arched or flat will most likely affect the heel hight. How is the foot shaped when wearing a high heel? Perhaps could this answer why some can wear a higher heel more easily or telling which kind of shaped arch (of the shoe/boot) who is the best for each person. Well, well, just suggestions to this interesting topic. I will post mine later.

I have to say, I've got all sorts of different answers for the length of my foot between 250 and 265mm depending on (a) Method of measuring. (:smile: Time of day, swelling etc. © How much weight is put on the foot. (d) If the toe nails were long/short at the time of measuring. In the above example I drew round my foot with not full weight on it, as it was on a table at the time. Very rarely is size 40 too short, it is usually too narrow. Size 41 is generally the right width but too long. It depends on the shape of the uppers. I require a snug fit on the heel and instep, but 5-10mm room in the toes if possible.

• 4 weeks later...

I'd love to, but when I last printed a personal "business" card that stated: "I'm here to help" above an image of my hand with only the middle finger out, I was informed about the proper use of the copying machine. :smile: Charlie

Everything I say is a lie!.......I'm lying

On 2002-05-12 07:20, Charlie wrote:

I'd love to, but when I last printed a personal "business" card that stated: "I'm here to help" above an image of my hand with only the middle finger out, I was informed about the proper use of the copying machine. :smile:

Now that sounds like a good laugh! To the scanner!

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Good to see you didn't put your foot through the scanner, Firefox. I've seen glass in scanners and photocopiers smashed by people just trying to copy books. Inga :smile:

HEELS are POWER the HIGHER the BETTER.

On 2002-05-16 14:45, IHeels wrote:

Good to see you didn't put your foot through the scanner, Firefox. I've seen glass in scanners and photocopiers smashed by people just trying to copy books.

Inga :smile:

and more when trying to photocopy their arse at the office party :smile:

• 2 weeks later...