High Heeled Training Diary #10

Laurieheels

I like placing a copy here, so here it is, a day after Jenny's, and two days late in total. And now, the diary. It is amazing, of course. I started all of this ten weeks ago. It seems like four at the most. Time blurs and heels become a fixture in my life... Last Monday, 08 April, I had the day off and I went to see the doctor. So it was a day of four inch Oxfords. All day. No problems but one, and it had nothing to do with walking. It was not wise to wear my oxfords without stockings. But the weather was so nice and I thought I would wear a long skirt and have bare legs. By the end of the day, my feet were hot and there was an air pocket forming in my left shoe. So you can imagine that walking sounded... funny. Tuesday and Wednesday are copies of one another, so they can be compressed into one entry. Walk to work in boring shoes, change into five inch heels for the day, and be the mistress of high heels. Tuesday morning did take the usual warm up of half an hour where I need to adjust to five inch heels after a day or two out of them. Both days went well. There were no problems or pains. Just high heeled skill at work. Thursday was an Oxford day, but I will explain why. I was wearing a long black skirt with little pink roses on them, and a bright pink blouse. It was an excellent combination. I chose linen stockings, and the Oxfords looked better because of their suede like finish. A compromise, then. I walked to work in the Oxfords, wore them all day at work, and then wore them home again. My feet were tired, but there was a good deal of walking that day, and at four inches. It is still quite the accomplishment, to have feet that do not hurt after all of that activity. Friday ended on a peculiar note. Two cars decided to start shooting at one another outside of my office building. I had spent a full day in my stiletto heels, and yes I did wear trainers to get to work. After the shooting, when it was time for me to leave work, I did wear the trainers, but only because I was now in a hurry to get home. You'd feel the same way if two cars decided to declare open season on one another outside of your office. And my office is on the ground floor, with windows facing the intersection of the incident. I did not see it, but it was a bit uncomfortable all the same. No one was injured, and three people were arrested in a very short time. Saturday was a stiletto heel day, and a work day, but with a difference. I had my heels on all day, and when I arrived home, I made to sure to remove my stockings. The rest of the night while my sister and I were out and about, I wore the patent stilettos. It was a great feeling. My feet were not tired, and I was strutting about as if I was born in the shoes. Once I was home I wore the stilettos for another hour, but bare feet can overheat, and I did change a few hours before bed. Sunday was another work day. Yes, I know, I worked on a Sunday. More light to be shed in the next Diary on why. Again, I wore my patent stilettos. Why? I drove! It was Sunday, after all. I even went to do some grocery shopping after work and found the stilettos a bit easier to wear in the dreaded store than the last time I tried it. And that added yet another successful day. So after ten weeks, I can wear five inch heels for eight to ten hours of moderate walking, such as being at work. I can even push myself in them if I need. It is progress, and it is a success. I am quite proud of myself, and I know others are as well. And maybe, just maybe, I can have new shoes in the next two weeks. Not enough money for something spectacular, or a good pair of ankle boots, but maybe a new pair for work. It would be nice. Time will reveal if I was paid enough this payday to live my life. Stay tuned!

Eventually. That is the whole idea behind this. The end goal is to try seven inch heels. It is an experiment. The idea came during the first few days the board was running under a topic of seven inch heels being impossible to wear. That means training through the different heights to try out seven inches. Can they be worn? I hope to find out for myself! :smile:

Hello Laurie Let me congratulate you on your high heeled efforts. I hope your luck will improve so you can afford better shoes. Take it from me a good pair of 5 1/2" heels are great for wearing all day. I always wear expensive high heels and they are great to walk in. When I first started to wear heels it was Candies and things like that but as I got more established I bought better and better shoes. I wear alot of Gucci heels expensive but high and very comfortable. I hope you keep up the good work in your heels and I would you love to chat with you some day. _________________ High on Heels <font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Meg-ann on 2002-04-19 15:36 ]</font>