Check out my poll over here!

Meg-ann

The thing that gets me, is, this is the 'For the Gals' section, so obviously this poll is for the girls, and yet you're lamenting not being able to participate. As much as people can be open to diversity and gender blurring and allowing people to be themselves, let's face it, some things are just for girls. There's a certain mystical aspect to that which should remain intact. :-?

The thing that gets me, is, this is the 'For the Gals' section, so obviously this poll is for the girls, and yet you're lamenting not being able to participate.

When I visit here, I click on VIEW POSTS SINCE LAST VISIT, then skim through the TOPICS column. For some reason, I don't look at the FORUM column so I did not take notice that this was posted under "For The Gals".

I have edited my previous posting accordingly.

My mistake ..... sorry about that. :-?

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

I actually think PJ was trying to apologise and using the caps to illustrate his navigational route type of thing. That was my reading of it anyway. However, I think you are right Laurie. Is it possible to have a thread on the girl's forum without mentioning cross dressing, please? We've had this brought up many times before, it is mentioned in the forum description, and it does seem to annoy the girls who do post here so there's maybe some food for thought before people post. Back to the poll, it was nicely set up, but I think there should be a "same as now" option for "what height heels you are going to wear in the future." Many women would surely be happy with what they are wearing now, and wouldn't be thinking of changing.

If you pay attention to when BJ was using caps, only when refering to where he clicked to where he was looking on the forum, Itink his post would be seen as simply an appology not agressive. Blushing smilley faces just don't seem agressive :-? JinxieKat

Maybe people need to change how they view messages or pay a bit more attention? I know it is quite an offensive stance to take, but really, a lot of girls might not be comfortable and thus don't participate. The Gals section is quite inactive these days. we have quotes for a reason, we have underlining, bold, italics... caps are often about shouting, reading the sentences as such, in my mind, those words are then voices louder, which makes it seem aggressive. Quotes make a word softer, isolated, and thus take away from that. Ah well.

Laurieheels, in my last posting, I was trying to explain how I made the mistake about posting in the wrong section. I use uppercase letters to make text conspicuous. I have used them here in the past. Yet this is the first instance of someone posting that they were offended by it. You interpreted my usage of uppercase letters as defending myself in an aggressive fashion. You assumed incorrectly. I realize now that my usage of uppercase letters could be interpreted in one of two ways; either as hostile shouting or as good intentioned emphasis. Why you chose to assume hostility surprised me, especially since I: 1 - offered an apology, 2 - used the embarassed icon, 3 - edited my first message by deleting it completely. In the future, I will try to use alternative methods rather than uppercase characters when I want to emphasize. Thank you Firefox and JinxieKat for correctly interpreting my intentions and sincerity of my last post.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

I was a bit fired up with no real reason, for that I apologize to you, PJ. I am not used to upper case for that form, but far be it from me to just say "my experience thus that is how it is" especially considering the wide range of backgrounds for the people who participate here. It's just me being grumpy about the internet. So again, I apologize for my reactionary approach.