To work and home again...

tightlevisandhhboots

%7Boption%7DHey all,

I decided to wear my boots and levis to work today. Can't keep them on, as I have to change into my Navy Uniform. But the walk from the parking lot to work is about 1 1/2 miles. We are in a shipyard, and there are more cracks, bumps crane tracks and broken asphalt than you can imagine. Definitely had to watch where I was walking, but got plenty of nods and smiles, but most people just saw a western jacket, jeans and cowboy boots. 3 1/2" heels may not be much to our female friends, but to wear in an industrial environment, and not kill your ankles, takes a little bit of effort. Anyway, just thought I'ld share one more episode of men in hhboots.

tightlevisandhhboots

I got these from Western Ranch Boots. They were closed down, but now I have made contact with them again, and am trying to work out a pair of boots for work, They are a Roper/Lacer style boot with a round toe, a mild 2 3/4" heel with a Lugged sole like the logger boots. Looks like it will be about $250USD or $305CND with shipping. As long as they are as nice as my first pair I am ready to pay up right now, but I have aske a few more questions of them before I make my order. Take Care, tightlevisandhhboots