We are back:-)

Hi Everybody:-) Most of you guys and gals may not have noticed that Mickey68 and I haven't been posting for the last week, but we are back now. We took a few days off to go somewhere and as soon as we got back, we decided to up-grade our Web-tv system to a Web-tv 2 system. Since I post every evening this doesn't mean that many changes to me, but since Mickey posts only ocassionly, this means that I will have to teach her to use our new system. As you guys and gals know, I have referred to my Web-tv system as using (2 cans and a piece of string), and you all were amazed at what I could do with that system. Now, you all are in bigger trouble as I have now up-dated to my new Web-tv 2 system. I now have (2 bigger cans and a piece of rope), as I can do so much more with this system than I could with the old system. Some day I hope to have the equipment on hand so that I can post pics for you all. That day is not here yet as I had to up-date first and now I have to save my pennies to get what other equipment that I will need to accomplish that. Cheers--- Mickey68 Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Thats what I have often wondered too Dawn. Surely a proper computer is much easier to use than what you have now. I know you dont drive a horse and sulky so why this. Vee have vays of making you talk so cough up or else. :-? Jeff

DawnHH I'm glad to hear that Mickey68 is back home from the hospital and a short vacation. I hope she experiences minimum discomfort and pain during her recovery.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

Bubba136:-) JeffM:-) I posted my reasons why I use a web-tv system over a computer shortly after my joining the board on December 19th, 2003, but maybe you fellows missed seeing that post, so here is a quick answer to your questions. Mickey68 is legally blind in one eye and her other one isn't the best and a computer screen is too small for her to be able to read it. She ask me to get her a web-tv system as we could use our large tv screen for the monitor and it would be big enough for her to be able to read and post by herself without my having to read and type for her. It seems to have worked out for her to her satisfaction. It was time to up-date our web-tv system to a web-tv 2 system to allow us many more options than the old system could handle. This system has been just newly developed so we jumped to the chance to up-grade our equipment. I hope this will satisfactorly answer your questions. I no longer have 2 cans and a piece of string, I now have 2 bigger cans and a piece of rope. Thank you all for the welcome back. It is much appreciated by us both. Cheers--- Mickey68 Dawn HH

Ok, just curious. Sorry aboutr Mickey's eyesight. However, am encouraged there is an alternative system that works for her. Having a son that is a C-5, C-6 quad., I've spent countless hours adapting "things" so he could use them.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hi Dawn and Mickey Sorry I didnt know about your eye sight Mickey. Please excuse my asking such a silly question as it turned out. I havent seen a web TV but can imagine what it looks like. So I too am glad some thing is available for you to use Mickey. So glad to hear too that you were well enough to take a short holiday. That in it self must have been some good medicine. Best wishes to you both Jeff

Bubba136:-) You have our concerns for your son and it sounds like there is heaps of love there from you in helping him as much as you can by adapting things so he can use them. We do what we can do for them. A tip of my hat to you. JeffM:-) No problem, and it is not a silly question. Mickey68 is my soul mate and I gladly do for her and help her as much as I possibly can. That and a lot of love is the best medicine for her. This is how the Web-tv works. We have a private phone line for it, there is a 12" x 14" x 3" box on top of the tv with software in it, a key board to type on, and you use your large tv screen as a monitor. It works by infa-red signals like a tv remote. Cheers--- Dawn HH

The 24 to 72 hours is long gone and Mickey and I are still in the same situation as well as thousands of others as MSN-TV has not fixed their broadcasting problems. We can send out e-mail but cannot receive any back. There are a couple of other problems also. All they say is that they are working on the problems and there will be an up-date for us all in a week or so. This is rediculous. Meanwhile my 2 bigger cans and a piece of rope are not up to full broadcasting power yet. As the UK people would say---,"We will let you all know when this is sorted out". Cheers--- Dawn HH