just saying hello

• 1 month later...

It really feels great to see names that I know and also to meet new ones that i've become familiar with because they post often. BarbaraJo, I am trying to figure what is the quickest way for me to post here. I'm not sure yet how I'm going to do it, but I have a few new ones that I want to post. Granted, I've figure anothe forum faster, i'm not giving up on this one. Lots of cool folks and lots of great post. So, i'm going to get the hang of it fast! (or as fast as i can) For those who don't know, a little more about my name. RPMindy is a composite of two names. RPM as in revolutions per minute. Indy as in Indy car racing. I love the sound of high reving motors. I also love to drive and i love motorsports. Unfortunately, in my busy life, I can't follow it as much as I used to or want. but 05 is a new year. How does that relate to heels? I love seeing women in high heels period. I also love seeing them drive while in high heels. i'm not saying they should race in high heels, although that is a thought, but I like the sight of a well dressed lady in high heels controlling a very powerful car (especiallly if it's rear drive) So, that is my name. Welcome Los! Thanks to all who have made me feel welcomed. Thanks for making this board so much fun!!! Barb, I expect you to post some of your lovely pics too!!!! I like yours a lot!!! RPM

Hi RPM!

Glad you joined!

Now post some of those pics you had at Missy's!

Barbara Jo

Here is the deal Barbara Jo,

I figured how to get my pics on an image host. so, soon, you'll see some of my work here. Now, what do we need to do to see your pics here? I don't think i've seen them here yet.

RPM

Posted Image

this is just to wet your appetite Barb. the rest of my pics will not be here, but in the picture section of the forum soon!