Funny thing happened to me today...

bigj3650

woke up this morning, after just having a dream about getting a pair of new heels....and them being all new and shiny etc....and when i went down stairs there was a big package from seattle waiting for me. I was wondering who on earth it was from then i saw shoes as the description meaning obviously is was a new pair of heels but i didnt remember ordering them. So i opened the package to find a pair of "pleaser" 5" stiletto heels with an ankle strap in black patent...i was over the moon because these are my first and only pair of 5" heels the only thing is they have plastic taps...... :D:wink::-?:wink::D

tryed them on....can stand in them and can take about 5 steps but no further :rofl: then i got party feet and i can now take 35 steps lol

heres the pic...

Posted Image

J

Nice shoes! A suggestion for your next picture. Move along a bit so that there is less distracting cutter in the background. Get the tap out of the shot, and the images will have more contrast with the main white background object instead.

gene your getting me mixed up with someone else....BigJ stand for Big J. the J is my name but it aint Jim...and everyone knows me as Big J or J or you there...or him or it...or that or oi you...etc J and the hover has been round the place...and i can walk in them...when i can i'll do a little gif to show ya's

Those look very nice. I'm sure you'll like the way they fit. My Pleasers are plain black 5-inch stilettos and I love the way they look and fit my feet. You might say I've fallen head over heels in love with them.:-?

Black 5-inch stilettos - the only way to go!

Very nice shoes. I wish I had the ability to dream about getting a new pair of heels and having a new pair when I woke up.

Yeah but would be difficult to explain them to my wife :-?

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

I have a girlfriend who kinda understands and she has smelly feet so the foot fetish person in me is happy but i like heels more than i have a foot fetish so she'll be wearing heels and plus ok were 18 but we do genuinly love each other....:-? and we know not to rush into stuff...if you know what i mean...:D