Car shopping.

Car dealers would like us to believe that they are so professional...they're not. I decided to trade in my 275,000 mile Suburban for a smaller more fuel effecient mode of transportation. I knew how these things work and chose my wardrobe appropriately... Black suit with low-cut off-white blouse, fresh manicure, black hose and 6" black patent stiletto pumps! Add some gold jewelry and a pair of Gucci sunglasses and I was ready. I went in on a wednesday at 10:00 and before I could even park had 3 salesmen in hot persuit. This was good! I selected a car and went in to make a deal. I walked slowly but surely in and sat down at my victums' desk, seductively crossing my legs. We went back & forth untill he had me right where I wanted him. By the time it was all said & done I had progressed from a $10,000.00 difference to a $4,600.00 difference by showing a little cleavage and a whole lotta leg! As the salesman walked me out to my new car, it was humorously obvious he was trying everything possible to sneak a peak at my boobs (thank you Doctor!) and my heels! I smiled as he held the door open as I slowly sat down in the drivers' seat. I turned the key on and said "Uh-oh. There's no damn gas in this thing!". He looked in at the guage (and my boobs) and said he'd go with me over to a nearby gas station and buy me a fill up. When we got to the gas station I exited the car, knowing he was getting an eyeful as I clik-clik-cliked my way to the gas pump. He went in & paid and I drove him back to the dealership. I dropped him off and waved good bye as I pulled away laughing out loud at the whole incident. I just KNEW that the salesman were talking... Bet they weren't talking about cars! I looked down at my boobs and said "Thanks, girls! Let's go & do lunch.". I shared my experience with my friend Samantha. She's going down to see the car guy next week. Wonder what she'll wear? Namaste', Anita C.

"Spike Heels . . a Pork-pie hat . .

Have on the mend in no time flat . . Ten Minutes 'Till The Savages Come by Manhatten Transfer.

now, let's see a guy do that. (unfair! unfair! unfair) --- and women want "equality".....some of them really don't understand the power of being female . :-?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Yeah Jeffm I saw the title and thought the same, but thinking on it Anita just ain't the victim type. Great tale Anita, keep em coming.

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

Yeah Jeffm I saw the title and thought the same, but thinking on it Anita just ain't the victim type.

Great tale Anita, keep em coming.

Wouldn't it be great to walk into a stealership, as a guy, wearing fairly high heels and see what deal you could get?

Equality is one way. Balance is something you won't find the feminist's talking about because that's giving up too much. Ooops, did I say that out loud?

Anita, how dare you take advantage of those honest, fair dealing automobile salesmen :-? I bet that had you asked, he would have cosigned a car loan for you.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

• 1 month later...

Like the story... There is a nice older woman at a local dealer we came across and she EVERYDAY wears 3 1/2-5" heels and skirt and thankfully no bare legs.. She will earn my business when we are ready to buy .... based on her personality and THOSE legs/heels!!

-----------------------------------------------

Used to be cosmo_loves_PH before the crash!