Angelina Jolie in heels

martin123

I like your site. It looks like you've put a great deal of work into it. As nice as the pictures of the beautiful celebrities are, I don't think they are any better looking than our own women fourm members. I think you would do well to add pictues of Jane, Debbie, Gina, Laurie and some others to your gallery. They are every bit as "eyecatching" as is Angelina Jolie, J-Lo, and most of the others.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Thatnks, Bubba, we all appreciate that. However... celebrity seems to create something for people. A spark of desire that comes from the person being famous as well as attractive. Why? Because the world, give or take, knows these people. Is it more exciting to say "wow, there's some hot pics of J-Lo and Jolie" and have people go "oh yeah, wow" or "Wow, Laurie and Gina are stunning, and those heels" and then have someone go "who?" Recognition is important. People aren't going to mob me on the street fopr autographs, so my pictures are never going to be as interesting. Besides, fame is a pain in the rump. Give me the money and let me invest and live well, instead of ending up living a wild life and then be on the Enquirer or The Star about drug addiction and being broke. It is okay to be featured in Weekly World News, however. A story about how I am a double jointed alien or something can sit next to a Bat Child article any day. :-?:D

.....A story about how I am a double jointed alien or something can sit next to a Bat Child article any day.

:D

Any chance of you posting photos of your double joints? :-?

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

Double Mmm for Jennifer Garner - anyone watch Alias? There's the odd glimpse of heels if you're lucky on the lovely lady. Martin123 = thanks for sharing the site, great pics, especially the jolie in boots one, very nice. And did someone mention kylie? :-?

hey guys i think angelina jolie looks great in heels she just has that "look". and jennifer garner also looks great. anybody seen dark angel, the lead girly in that would be killer if she wore heels. later nhoj62

the higher the boot, the higher the heel, the better the feeling!

Kylie looks the business in (or out of) anything - including just a beach towel!!!! Check out the centre page of her autobiography La La La.

I've got a few pics of Jessica Alba at my site www.powerwomen.org but unfortunately I haven't seen any of her in decent heels (I like the one of her in the cosmetics ad though)

Incidentally I agree completely with the earlier comment that the pics of Jane, Debbie, Gina & Laurie are every bit as good as the Angelina Jolie/Jennifer Garner ones - particularly as they have a more natural and less "staged" pics.

• 6 years later...