A great Advert

sendra45

Hi,

Whilst reading the latest Boots catalogue ( a UK high street pharmacy ) my wife pointed out an advert to me from philips, i haqve been looking at the picture all day long and if you are not over here in blighty, here is a link to their advert fo a new hair removal system.

My wife loves the shoes, and I would have to agree.

I hope you get the same enjoyment out of the picture as us.

Nigel.

http://www.philips.com/moi/

The angels have the phonebox.

The upper half of the image is a pair of bare naked legs (with a lipstick mark on one of the calves) and bare arms around the elbows. I see no shoes anywhere. The bottom half of the image is blank gray except for a prompt asking me to select a country. I tried both USA and UK. But after clicking on ENTER, the image changes to a complete plain gray rectangle with a blank scroll down box inside. No shoes anywhere that I can see. Is anyone else having this problem?

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

Ok, so I think the link needs a little work, have a look again, and click ok underneath, then you get to some great shoes. It works on My PC, wont sombody tell me that it works on theirs? Nigel seems a shame that the advert just works for me, a waste of money for Philips

The upper half of the image is a pair of bare naked legs (with a lipstick mark on one of the calves) and bare arms around the elbows. I see no shoes anywhere.

The bottom half of the image is blank gray except for a prompt asking me to select a country. I tried both USA and UK. But after clicking on ENTER, the image changes to a complete plain gray rectangle with a blank scroll down box inside. No shoes anywhere that I can see.

Is anyone else having this problem?

You need Macromedia Shockwave Player, available at http://sdc.shockwave.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi

....You need Macromedia Shockwave Player, available at http://sdc.shockwave.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi

Thanks for that suggestion. I clicked on your link, downloaded Shockwave, installed it, then rebooted my computer. No change.

Maybe I need some other plug-in or need to loosen the security settings on my firewall and browser.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

Hi, nice to have a reply from you as you are just up the M4 from me, In fact I am in Reading at least a couple of days a week. so it is good to know of another enthusiast so close. Shhh, dont tell enybody but I am a bit of an Angus fan myself.

Yep and with my bass (just about!)

Mmm, sexy :-?

No-one looks cool duckwalking. No, not even Angus.

(Is secretly jealous 'cos she only falls over when attempting to do it in trainers and stone-cold sober)

If you are too open-minded your brains will fall out.