How high can one go?

Diana High Heels

Are there any men out there like me who are just not satisfied with wearing 5" heels! With me its the highest my size 8 UK foot will take which is a size UK 9 or US 11. at present I have managed a 19cm, 71\2" heel before going into ballet shoes. I just need and always need to find the highest of the highest. I like 5" heels for shopping but when I get the chance I really MUST go to the max and what is that I wonder? Maybe 20cm heels from 6 inch heels forever. Anybody bought from them if so whats service like etc?

My average heel height is 61\2" on size 9 feet

I can't go that high. Or rather I could if I put in the time, but if I get used to 6" heels, then my 4" will feel like flats and I'll be severely limiting my choice! To be honest though I think that for my size (8uk) 4" - 5" heels have the nicest height to length ratio. My favourite height is 4.5", as they're easily manageable but feel high. 20cm? Wow, that's 7.9 inches! Chris

Once I passed age 50, it seems like 6" pumps are now my limit. For me, 7" pumps are too uncomfortable to even slip on. I still would not be caught dead in anything lower than 5".

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

How high can one go?

Sky's the limit. :-?

But if you're not into platforms, you'll probably reach your limit a bit sooner. That's one of the reasons I love platforms. I do love the look of platforms overall, but just looking at such a high heel is incredible.

I'm usually in 6", 7", or 8" platforms, but with pumps, 6 inch is pretty much my limit (if I expect to walk at all).

I'm definitely with you that the lower heels (less than 5" in my case) lose their appeal as the higher ones showed up. I don't even remember wearing less than 5" inchers in the past few years now that I think about it.

I probably won't go any higher than 5.5 inch stilettos. My 5-inch Pleasers are wonderful. Come to think of it, I may standardize on 5 inches. Put it this way: I haven't worn my 4-inch Jantes since the Pleasers arrived, I love them so much.

Black 5-inch stilettos - the only way to go!