What Heels Are You Wearing For Halloween?

badger

Well, although even in Greece it is pretty cold in Halloween (Feb-Mar), I go out in a pair of my mules. They have a 15.5 cm heel (6.1'') and about 4.5 cm platform (1.8''). On heels I never feel the weather! In 1-2 partys I have been, I have been wearing a fishnet stocking, but when I just go out dressed to walk in heels during halloween, I wear them completely barefooted! I often get whistles from cars (for my heels and feet I suppose!), they can't tell i am really a man going out for halloween, probably because they can't believe that a man can handle these shoes so easily!!! I believe they also like the slapping sound produced when the heel of the shoe meets the heel of the foot in every step. I also love to hear it!!! I really never had a serious problem walking in these heels, even on downslopes, although the surfaces in Greece are often bumpy. This halloween i will try walking out of home in my new 6.3'' mules (only 1'' platform), in other words 5.3'' real elevation!! At home I walk in them without problem.

I'll probably be passing out candy in a warlock costume, but that won't stop me from wearing my leather thigh-highs, with 4 inch heels, just in this week! Whether or not I wear them as we hit the town depends on how well the boots and my feet get along with each other over the next couple of days. If well, then I'm going as a Pirate Tavern Wench, complete with bustiness. This is an easy fit for me, I've long black hair (easy to curl) and darker features. A little makeup and nail paint, and I'm a natural!

This year, I'm going to wear bright red babydoll pumps with 6" heels. I'm also going to win the costume contest, I'm going as "trojan man"

High heels forever, ward

i am wearing my 7.5 inch white spike heels from: The Highest Heel. i bought them off ebay for a the very low price of 30 bucks! great deal. this will be my first time out with them. should be interesting.

My wife doesn't like me getting dressed up in female attire, which I did one year and she hated it. This year, I got up at 7:15 pm and went downstairs in my orange and black PJ's, I work at night. My wife was outside on the porch with the next door neighbor handing out candy. A lady from down the street came by and said to me 'I expected to see you in a dress and heels!' I was flabbergasted. No dress, no heels, boo hoo! I bet the wife cringed at that. She was so worried about what the neighbors would think and it's been positive so far. One other lady liked my outfit when I did get dressed up.

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, I'm from the Earth.Now wearing HH Penny Loafers full time.