partial crossdressers, why I started public wearing HH

azraelle

A previous job at the Nevada Test Site required alot of driving, among other things. Probably due to several falls as a kid, I developed a bad right knee that would ache unbearably while operating the gas pedal for long periods unless I stuck my left foot under my right heel. On the way home on one of my weekend 160 mile commutes, I discovered that the women's high heeled pumps I had just bought in a crossdressing frenzy solved the problem without putting a crick in my left knee as well! A short anatomical explanation that I learned in a Physics class for life science majors: Seems that ALL the muscles in the feet connect thru tendons that go over the kneecap to anchor to "processes" on the upper thigh bone. Supposedly related evolutionarily to when we all were fish. Anyway, if you sit on a table too high for your feet to touch the floor and just let your legs dangle (relaxed), you will notice that your foot assumes an angle with respect to yourlower leg that aproximates what it would be in if you were standing in about a 4 inch heel shoe. This is the angle your foot assumes when the tendons crossing the kneecap are in their most relaxed state, consequently driving in high heels relieves (my) knee pain. When I was laid off, and took up trucking for a couple of years to make a living, it got to be a real pain to change in and out of my hi-heeled mules when getting out of the truck. I decided to try and find some chunky heeled women's boots that I could wear all the time--it took until I had to give up trucking for other reasons to find really comfortable platform boots, but by then I was hooked on wearing them in public, and have been doing so for about 2-1/2 years now. That said... What I REALLY want to know is if any of you know of any websites that cater to only partial crossdressing (or for that matter do any of the regulars on this board enjoy partial crossdressing) in hi-heels and/or "obviously" women's pants (by obviously, I mean having an unconventional means of fastening them that most men wouldn't dream of wearing--such as side buttons or zippers, back lacing or zippers, or even the "chemin-de-fer" sailor-buttoned saddleback jeans that were popular in the mid-70's)? This has been a fascination of mine ever since I was an adolescent. I have never had much use for dresses or skirts, even on women! And I am straight, as well. Thank You for listening.

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

Actually, I nearly always wear back zip leather jeans (I have two pairs, one with long boot cut legs), I have a pair of tight blue jodhpur type pants that also back zip that I wear with a frilly (mens) dress shirt and thigh boots. I'm not sure what others may think but I reckon it looks good, it certainly feels great.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Hi Azraelle, I also consider myself as a partial crossdresser and most of my pants and jeans come from the misses (yes I still fit in a size 11) or ladies section since about 3 decades. I still remember buying 2 pair of jeans in the USA in 1976 that closed with two paralel vertical zippers separated by about 6 inches forming the front panel. I really liked that model and wore them for a couple of years but unfortunately I havn't found any similar design since. Although most of my jeans and pants have a regular fly I have a few with only a back or side zipper. These models help flatten my tummy and add that little special feeling opening or closing them. The only drawback of course is that I can't use a normal men's urinal with those but that's only a minor handicap compared to the nice styles they offer.

I never encountered any website dealing with "our partial way of dressing" either. Maybe somebody on this board could start one, because I already have sufficient work keeping my "special footwear" website up to date.

This being your first post on this board I welcome you to our ranks and thanks for the explanations on the knees and feet in rest position reflex.

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Highluc on http://walk.to/highluc

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Highluc on 2002-04-12 02:05 ]</font>

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

• 2 weeks later...

Well, because I wear women's shoes, AND hosiery, I guess I could be considered a partial crossdresser, but that viewpoint depends solely on the individual and how he perceives himself. I like women's shoes because of how they look and feel, and pairing them with hosiery makes them look even better, so that's what I choose to wear, regardless of how I might be labeled.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I'd prefer to get away from the term cross dressing or even partial cross dressing. For me those terms have connotations of someone who *might* impersonate a member of the opposite sex. I like using free wave dressing or expression dresssing to describe my style. All due respect to those who like to go out and cross dress, but I think what most guys and myself are doing here is completely different. Through searches for high heels on the net, I've seen a fair few "cross dressing" sites where they discuss things like padded bras, or taking female hormones, or adopting female mannerisms. I've never seen any of those subjects discussed here. It's like describing someone who solders resitors into PCB's on a production line as an "Electrical Engineer". I have seen it used like that too! A complete misuse of the word "Engineer" in my opinion. _________________ Believe in your right to wear what you want <font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Firefox on 2002-04-21 02:31 ]</font>

No Firefox! Not resistors and PCB's.....Not here! My worlds are colliding!! I just spent two days at a testing facility trying to get one of my designs to comply with some very stringent customer EMC specs......... I need an escape!! :smile: Oh, and I wore my 3" heeled boots both days :smile: Charlie

Everything I say is a lie!.......I'm lying

The UK has gone crazy with these fancy names to describe routine jobs. When I was at school, the guy who swept up the leaves, emptied the refuse bins, and oiled the hinges on the doors was called the School Caretaker. In the US I think the phrase is the Janitor. However, no longer. This humble cleaner and odd job man is now known as the "Site Maintenance Manger". I hope they gave him a pay rise to match :smile:

• 1 year later...

...What I REALLY want to know is if any of you know of any websites that cater to only partial crossdressing (or for that matter do any of the regulars on this board enjoy partial crossdressing) in hi-heels .....

Sorry I took so long to respond but I was not a member of this forum when you first created this thread. So better late than sorry.

Although I did not find any web sites, I did find a Yahoo group that caters to your interest. Check out http://groups.yahoo.com/group/meninboots_highheels/.

Enjoy.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

I guess I fit in with free style dressing. I really like to wear nylons and highheels. It makes me feel very good. This forum is the only place I've ever been able to talk about it, though. My wife knows I like high heels and has been helpful in learning to walk and with looks good. I have not been in public with HH. That would be a big step for me. (no pun intended). So, I'm glad you folks are here and I'm thankful to get to use the forum. Yes, freestyle dressing and high heels are here to stay!

>> The UK has gone crazy with these fancy names to describe routine jobs. <<

The EU (wrongly as it happens, but that's journalists for you) gets the blame for these rules.

Perishable liquid dairy products delivery operative

-- (Milkman)