New Sandals

loveheel

Micha:-)

A very nice pair of sandals for you. Since sandals are less stable generally, you will like the thicker sole to give them the stableness you need. Now, all we need is a pic of YOU in them when they arrive and let us know of the fit and feel also. Cheers---

Dawn HH

Hi Dawn, my sandalettes are already arrived some days ago. They fit well and its an easy walking on my carpeted floor. Today was fine weather for outdoor pics but I had to fill out my VAT-declaration :-?

micha

The best fashion is your own fashion!

The thick or molded sandals are nice because they don't twist, throwing the heel sideways or over at an angle when you walk. My problem is that they are never quite wide enough, so the narrow bottom strap cuts into the foot and the foot bulges out above it.

Bob, I know the three problems for guys:

1. The size, definitely the major problem!

2. The calve width of boots. No problem for me cause I'm no soccer player (*grin*). My newest beloved pointy boots are even too wide than too narrow.

3. The foot width. By gods sake I'm a leptosome guy with slim feet and hands. I believe that this is the reason for my astonishing well fitting US-11-JLo-Boots!

Here my feet. Naturally the right ones :-?

Posted Image

The best fashion is your own fashion!

BobHH wrote:

My problem is that they are never quite wide enough, so the narrow bottom strap cuts into the foot and the foot bulges out above it.

I can relate to that problem. I've several pairs of sandals like Micha's with thin elasticized straps that go across the toes and instep. They're great looking shoes. However, I've never been able to wear them very long because the the problem of the straps cutting into my feet after a short while.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Those black platforms are my kind of shoes, Micha. Except, I wear the single upper piece slides because of the above mentioned width problems. Those shoes are all medium width, and even in the regular slides I can only wear those that have uppers that are generously wide. Some I can't get my feet into at all. Oh, to wear them in public like that! You are young and can get away with it better. What's with the Army boots next to you? They don't look very stylish!