From Russia with Love....

Mazun the sandals in your last pictures are much alike to the wooden stiletto mules of one of your first set of photos (the blonde girl running for the bus). Probably they are made by the same manufacturer. The only difference is the straps and the heel height (in your last photos it is much lower, no more than 4''). I suppose the last girl needs a lot of practice in highheels!!!

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Mazun great pics, congratulations for that kind of pictures. Sorry, my english is no very fluent, but anyway I am tried to do my best. I have 2 questions, what kind of camera did you use for those pictures? Have you had any problem with the girls for taking these pictures?

Mazun great pics, congratulations for that kind of pictures.

Sorry, my english is no very fluent, but anyway I am tried to do my best.

I have 2 questions, what kind of camera did you use for those pictures?

Have you had any problem with the girls for taking these pictures?

From my old topic To LeTacon: "In big city there are thousands of passers by on the streets, and hundreds of tourists with many cameras. One more camera don´t attract attention.

You have to use camera with serial sport program (rapid shutter speed needed). Keep the camera "normally" on your hand near the body on the waist level. Walk normally behind the girl and direct the camera with your wrist and push the button. Walk calmly and take enought pictures from different angles - maybe 30% are good and 5% excellent. That´s it !

Good luck!!!"

And my camera is Canon A80

Very nice!

Always seems to be 1 girl wears te sexy shoes whilst her friend provides support :)

Yes. It´s very typical that in the gang one or couple of the russian girls is wearing very high and difficult heels and the other girls, wearing more "neutral" heels are helping, waiting and supporting her.

Sometimes I have seen pairs of girls (and now we are not speaking about prostitutes) wearing very high heels. They walk very calmly hand by hand watching carefully where they are stepping and in difficult places they beautifully and very chic lead hand by hand each others.

I think only the russian girls can walk so chic and stylishly with so extravagantly high heels... and all this in every-day life.

Everyday lifer huh? Lucky you!

Sometimes I have seen pairs of girls (and now we are not speaking about prostitutes) wearing very high heels. They walk very calmly hand by hand watching carefully where they are stepping and in difficult places they beautifully and very chic lead hand by hand each others.

I think only the russian girls can walk so chic and stylishly with so extravagantly high heels... and all this in every-day life.

LeTacon:-)

Welcome to the High Heel Place Forum and keep on enjoying those great pics from Mazun. Cheers---

Dawn HH

THX Dawn

Mazun, thank you for your comments and the information, I really love your pics, keep working on it

Mazun, I am just seeing all your wonderful photos for the first time. Marvelous! Certainly a more welcome view of Russia than tourist photos of Red Square. Now I know I have to visit Russia someday....

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't examined the whole thread in detail but I think this is the only female response so far! I don't understand the hushed reverence for the fact that some of these girls are wearing heels. It really isn't difficult to wear heels of 5"+ if you work up to them over time. I've mentioned in other threads that I wear 51/2" daily and whilst I undoubtedly attract attention from some - bearing in mind that I'm tall too - most people hardly seem to notice. Indeed, I suspect that the average person, male or female, has no real perception of specific heel-height, to them a heel is either high or not. I really can't believe that I'm the only one in this country to wear heels - there are, after all, a lot of people making and supplying them, and they wouldn't be in business if there wasn't a profit in it! As for needing the help and support of friends, you have to be joking! If I felt I could only wear my heels by relying on someone else then I wouldn't wear them. High heels worn in an ungainly way look silly. I cope with ease on many different surfaces, and the only potential difficulty is when I have to walk down very steep hills. The quality of shoe is very important to being able to walk with ease and comfort (yes, comfort; a good pair of heels CAN be comfortable if they are well made), and I have found a big difference between makes of shoe. The most expensive are not always the most wearable, by the way. That leather suit on the first page is lovely, and I've added a relevant comment on the 'Leather Skirts to Work' thread.

Ann_Louise, I think it's not so much hushed reverence for the fact that some of these girls are wearing heels, it's the fact there there seem to be so many. I'm over the moon there are women like your good self who regularly wears decent high heels, it give me hope that one day I could walk along the street and see the glorious sights than Mazun regularly sees!