From Russia with Love....

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think these girls/pictures are very nice, but then again I think that these girls/pictures can also be found/taken in many other big cities in the world - and even in some smaller cities! JayZee

"We don't stop playing because we get older - we get older because we stop playing" (with high heels - JayZee)

JayZee - you think so? From what we've seen the heels on show here are of a much greater height than those normally on show in the UK and I would think much of western europe. I was recently in Spain and visited many of the major cities there but found to my dissapointment that high heels are very rare there, most being 1 or 2". In france the ladies are generally more conservative but at the same time quite fashionble so heels are more common. But the ladies here from Russia are model like! :-?

Mazun:-) Fantastic pics as usual. You must really have quite a collection of them on hand to draw from. Trolldeg:-) I guess that it doesn't really matter what country that you come from, as they will continue to put the labels on high heels so that everyone will see them when you wear them out for the first time. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Great stiletto boots mazun! Did you check out the shoe stores while you were in Russia? If so, what were the styles, sizes (important information for street heelers) and prices like? Love the action photography btw.

Hey Mazon keep this pictures going, they are very cool & sexy. Women and Heel heights: it depends on the fashion of each country, and it depends on how fashion fictims the girls are. Italy and Spain wearing heels very much. In Germany it's very rare, teh people think, the higher the heel the more the girl is a hure (bitch). In switzerland(where i life) the girls buy heel dependent on the fashion. Last year the fashion had high heels boot, so the wear them a lot, but much more in the south of Switzerland (the italien part) but in the north. This summer sandals with mid heels (around 10cm) where fashion, so we saw alot of them around. Let's see what the next summer will bring. For my part, the higher the better and more more more more more of them, please.