From Russia with Love....

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have travelled many times in east, mainly in Russia. In newspapers we can read that there is nothin good, but it is not true - girls!!! I wan to share my opinions about eastern girls on heels and I wait your comments.

This thin girl was also really tall – maybe 185 cm and her heels were 13 cm (5+ inch). She walked without helping arms very calmly with short steps also in stairs and vagons of underground...

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

My friends... don´t be hurry!!!

The last time I was in Russia, I was surprised how attractive the women were. Most were wearing skirts or skirt suits with high heels. Bit of a come down when I got back to the UK and found most of our women in jeans and trainers. :-?

"You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave ! " The Eagles, "Hotel California"

The last time I was in Russia, I was surprised how attractive the women were. Most were wearing skirts or skirt suits with high heels. Bit of a come down when I got back to the UK and found most of our women in jeans and trainers. :wink:

That's the drawbacks of the good life! In rich communities (compare UK and Russia) there's no need for women to look attractive they get husbands and a secure anyway. In Russia and other Slavian countries women need to look good so men notice them and get a husband - my theory :-?

Actually it also depends on the nature of the nation - eastern and southern women are more passionate and outward. They want to look sexy and feel to be desired - they almost feel obliged to look good. On the contrary modern Western-Europe and North-American women tend to be very comfy - wear loafers and jeans and look unsexy - almost unisex.

Well... I have a Russian wife, so I'm a happy man :D

HH forever!

manzun - many more great pictures there, top quality shots. so of those heels are amazingly high, you'd never see that here in the UK. keep them coming!

Mazun:-) You have come up with some fantastic pics of high heels being used in the public streets in Russia. Amazingly good looking women. They sure don't dress like that around my area. I really liked that leather suit. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

nice shoes, too bad her toes are sticking out too much... :-?

No way! That rocks. And that's saying nothing of the hottie in them. Wow.

Besides, with slides that have that style strap over the toes, and the high arch (they look like a 5" rise), her feet are bound to slip forward as she walked. And oh what a sight that must have been. Thanks for sharing those Mazun. They're all incredible.

Wickedheelz:-) A half size smaller shoe would not allow her toes to ride over the end of the shoe sole, but would allow them to ride on top of the sole were they should be. The sole beyond the toes protects the toes from getting damaged when accidently stumbling or snaging a curb stone. Therefore, she is wearing the wrong size of shoe. Cheers-- Dawn HH

My only experience with Russia and her people has been through television and magazines. I suspect there once were a lot of people like me who got their impressions of Russian women from documentaries made about the old Soviet Union. The stereotype impression we received was that Russian women were commonly heavy set with rugged facial features and no makeup. Whenever I saw an exception to this rule, I attributed it to her being imported from another communist country. But since the breakup of the Soviet Union, a new image of the Russian woman has emerged. Their is much hidden beauty that is finally being revealed. The images here are living proof of this.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

A half size smaller shoe would not allow her toes to ride over the end of the shoe sole, but would allow them to ride on top of the sole were they should be. The sole beyond the toes protects the toes from getting damaged when accidently stumbling or snaging a curb stone.

Good point. I'd certainly hate to see any of those goegeous toes hurt in any way. :-?

But with that style of strap, I've noticed that even a smaller size usually winds up with your toes sticking out of the front after a little wear. The style of strap that holds your foot in better is the style that ShyGuy has in his avatar (I've heard it described as bow-tie shape). With a smaller size, sometimes the foot winds up sticking out the back when sitting, and the toes sticking out when walking.

PJ:

Since the breakup of the Soviet Union, I've met many women who've moved to the US. I'd say all of them were doing their part to shatter the image you described. Now that I think abut it, I don't think I've met one that wasn't gorgeous.

Wickedheelz:-) Good point and you may be right. The construction of the shoe may put the foot in a different position when sitting and another position when walking. When sitting there wouldn't be any weight on the foot as there would be when walking and the way the shoe was built could cause the foot to slide forward a bit while walking. Cheers--- Dawn HH

Some of that look may be due to the way the shoes are shaped. Most of the platforms have an attractive oval shape to the front, but feet are not shaped that way, often being wider in the front, depending on the person. Then, the toes hang over the sides of the front of the shoe, making it look like the shoe is too short. Of course, some wear shoes that really are a little small (vanity?). I do tend to overrun a couple of pairs of size 12s, as I usually wear a 13.