The Duchess of York posing nude in high heels!

Skirted-UK

The Duchess of York is to pose for a charity book wearing only a pair of Jimmy Choo shoes and jewellery.

She has agreed to be among the famous faces appearing in the book Four Inches.

Money raised from sales will be donated to the Elton John Aids Foundation.

The book - which takes its title from the height of the heels worn by the models - will be out in the spring.

Other big names thought to be posing for shots are models Kate Moss and Rachel Hunter, and actresses Rebecca Romijn-Stamos and Lara Flynn-Boyle.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/3748556.stm

Can't wait ! :-?

"You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave ! " The Eagles, "Hotel California"

I don't see any mention of pictures of any famous men wearing heels being included. Perhaps it's time we emailed the Dutchess and suggested this to her.? :-?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

The picture of the Duchess having her toes sucked is permanently etched into my brain. If she wants to bare all in four inch heels I'll probably buy the book. I might want to buy it even if she only shows legs and feet.

I think the duchess would raise more money by having people pay her to keep her clothes on!

I'm not so sure. Have you seen her lately? She's turned into a bit of a babe.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

I wasnt knocking her for loosing weight Jinxie. I agree she looks much better for it. But I think you would agree that it is a whole lot easier with the right amount of incentive. I take my hat off to you doubly because you are doing it with out that incentive. Jeff ps how is you foot going, getting better I hope.

Thank you Jeff! I'm not sure about the incentive or not though. I would imagine it would be, but unfortunately you cannot just quit eating, I think emotional eating is one of the hardest habits to break. Also, thank you for asking about my recent problems. I actually just got back from the Dr's. Turns out I caught, of all things, Parvo. (I didn't think I was a dog.. Woof?) It mimics Rumatoid Arthritis but I'm on the downside of it now. *whew* They were thinking Lupus and everything else there for a while. SoOoOoo.. with my mostly clean bill of health things are heading back to where they were before this whole mess started. I should be at 100% soon! JinxieKat

She was a babe 20 years ago Dr S! As for now, I can think of others I'd rather see naked in spite of weight watchers. Having said that, she's always enjoyed wearing high heels and has worn some good ones over the years so I hope her fellow partcipents will be similar heel addicts and not be just putting them on for the occasion.

Do you mean Dr Shoe ever since she got paid by Weight Watchers to loose weight and advertise that fact.

Jeff

Yeah, she's not looking bad compared to before. True, she wouldn't be my first choice either but certainly not the last on my list.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Getting paid for it or no loosing weight is not easy. I've lost 70lbs myself and have 30 to go. It's no picnic. My hat is off to her!

Jinxie

Congratulations Jinxie.

I have come to the conclusion that the only way I could loose more weight is to have something amputated. :rofl:

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.