How important are the looks of the feet to you?

flipflop klipklop

I think the looks of the feet are just as important as the looks of the body. I'm emphasizing feet here because it's usually the first or last thing you see after the high heels. Some people have nice looking bodies, yet horrible looking feet, either naturally or from ill-fitting shoes. Just like everyone doesn't have a great body, not everyone has great feet. You're more apt to notice the body first of course. I think you'll have a hard time finding someone with a nice pinkie toe, that isn't curled up and still have a straight toe nail. Everyone has their likes and dislikes of the feet. Some like long toes, others like skinny feet, and still others like high arches. What ever your preferences are. I forgot what movie it was that had Eddie Murphy waking up every morning with a beautiful women, only to pull the sheets up to see their scary feet. Anyone remember? I don't have a foot fetish, as seeing a bare foot doesn't turn me on. It's just that if the person looks good and has nice feet, it's a big plus. I also wouldn't be scared of touching it after removing the heels. :-? So yes, nice looking feet are important to me.

Yes, it's beautiful isn't it?

Yes, sexy shoes look even more sexy with beautiful feet inserted into them, and less sexy with scraggy, blotchy, gnarled old tootsies inserted into them. Stands to reason, dunnit? On the broad issue however, I agree with Firefox that its infinitely better to be able to look at the entire wearer from head to toe. Part of the attraction and magic of high heels is to see a really beautiful woman wearing them, and to watch the effect of the heel-height on her whole posture - the altered set of the ankles, calves, knees, thighs, bum, breasts, head and even arms, and to watching those muscles and her whole walking rhythm altered and enhanced in the most sensual and sexy way. Therefore feet are only a small part of the total effect, and I am far less interested in the interminally postings of shoes and feet than I am in the occasional highly-appreciated full-length posting of a fantastic girl depicted clicking and swaying along in her skscraper heels. Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

Feet are very important to me. I'll admit that I have a foot fetish and am very much attracted to pretty feet, especially if they're high-arched. And a high-arched foot in a 5-inch black stiletto pump makes for a devastating combination.

Black 5-inch stilettos - the only way to go!

One of the saddest things I've seen at the beach, pool, or waterpark are women with great bodies and feet that look permanently deformed from having been crammed into too small shoes with pointed toes, usually evidenced by big toes that cant inward, and little toes that are half rolled around or under. One of the nicest things I've seen are beautiful, healthy feet in a pair of medium-heeled sandals.

Like most parts of the body, feet can be very beautiful. I must admit, a pair of bare feet on their own don't do much for me. It is the interaction between feet and shoes I find sexy. For example, a girl sat crossed legged and barefoot would not really draw my attention to the feet more than any other part of the body. However, if she was dangling a sexy shoe, my eyes would be transfixed. Add a pair of stocking clad feet and I would be in heaven! Cheers, Paul.

While I don't have a fetish for them, I do think well kept feet with shaped and polished nails look more than just nice.I do agree with Heelfan in respect to the overall look of the person and what they are wearing, but nice looking feet and nails add the finishing touch. Several years ago I decided to do something about my own and started getting them into shape with professional pedicures, colour on the nails and a bit of extra TLC. What a difference it makes and not only to how I feel!! It's all about balance and harmony I suppose, so instead of detracting from the shoes that I wear, my feet and toes now compliment them nicely. jim

I'm definetly with you on this Genebujold. I remember seeing my favorite Victoria's Secret catalog model. She's nordic looking with blonde hair. She's very pretty and was wearing some capris and sandals. Ack! That's when I noticed the feet you described. Everytime I see her, I try not to look at her foot or heels. Then I started noticing how the pictures of her, whenever possible never showed her feet or close up like some of the other models. Unfortunately for her, she just has really long toes that caused them to curl and bend. I don't think it's from ill fitting shoes. Paul, that's the best description I've seen that is similar to my views. Thanks Chris. The thought has constantly crossed my mind for the name of that film ever since posting this. So Jim, happy people have happy feet? :-?

Yes, it's beautiful isn't it?

To me, attractive and well kept feet, like good grooming and fashionable clothes, are a outword projection of a woman's inner feelings about her own self-worth. Ellen-Jay has, for example, posted pictures of very clean, well pedicured, nicely maintained feet in sandals.

Posted Image

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

To me, attractive and well kept feet, like good grooming and fashionable clothes, are a outword projection of a woman's inner feelings about her own self-worth. Ellen-Jay has, for example, posted pictures of very clean, well pedicured, nicely maintained feet in sandals.

Posted Image

You can tell this is not a small woman but the feet are petite and neat. Very sexy!

She mightn't be a "small" women but I bet if you could see the rest of her, her looks would reflect the same care and attention to grooming she applies to her feet.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Small schmall. I don't judge a woman's attractiveness by her size. To be honest though, my preference would be for Mia Tyler over Liv. Love those curves!

Chris

Oooo Curves.. How about Catherine (or is it with a K?) Zeta Jones.. now those are some dangerous curves. Seeing her in Entrapment doing that deal with the infrared stuff.. MEOW! She can strut in heels too, very nicely.

Jinxie

She looked great in Chicago too, the black bob and make-up really suited her IMO. I love the Hollywood bombshells like Jayne Mansfield, a look Diana Dors and Anna Nicole Smith also both captured nicely. Sadly it seems that the fashion at the moment is that thinner is better. Chris

I don't understand the boyish look for females myself. But then I'm likely to be rather prejudiced in that area. I don't care how much weight I loose I will never be able to gain that look. I was built for having children *lol* Very rubenesque. I definately find that curves are more attactive on a woman than the stick straight figure. We were ment to be curvy, or we would have been born guys! :-? Jinxie