Anyone in for a coffee and some shopping in Vancouver BC?

hjt101

• 4 years later...

Hi HJT101 My wife and I live in Vancouver part time, we will be back there the end of January or the beginning of Febuary. She does not like me to go out heeling. I would however be interested in a meetting. I bought my first pair of Thigh High Boots with 5" heels this week. I am unable to post pictures hear due to strick internet restrictions. If you would like to meet please let me know.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Anyone interested in going shopping around March 7-8th? We could make a day of it. Brunch, then shopping, coffee, then some more shopping, then go to one of the clubs in the evening. Anyone?

Proudly standing in my patent High Heels

• 4 weeks later...

Count me in. What time? We should start a new thread with the new time and date.

We should be in Vancouver around lunchtime on april 10, going to have lunch at the Cactus Club in Yaletown (on Davie) then do some shopping around Yaletown then up Davie. We are staying at the Sandman Suites on Davie and we want to check in around 4 pm. Will both be in high heel thigh Boots all day around van.

Probably will head out to the Oasis around 7pm for wine, appy's.

By all means if you'd like to start a new thread and see if there is any interest for a few west coast folks to meet up with us, go for it.

Hugs,

Cathy & David

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

• 3 weeks later...

Not so bad, Giants tickets are pretty darn cool! If kelowna makes it past Tri City we'll probably meet and Kelowna seems to be the only team that has had success against the Giants, would be cool! We'll be on Davie probably during the afternoon...plan to go for lunch at Cactus Club in the Yaletown area, walk around Yaletown shopping a bit and then window shop along Davie. May make it over to Robson as Cathy wants to go to Chapters. David

Sorry, we did not get your email until we returned. We spent the day walking around the Yaletown and Davie Street areas, actually ended up at Moxie's on Davie for a late lunch. Friday evening we enjoyed a great time at the Oasis with Michaela who looks after the Oasis organizing side of the Vancouver heelmeets. Posted a pic of David as he was dressed all day on Friday in our gallery album. Friday night we were both in black leather thigh Boots. I was in my favourite thigh Boots that David bought me in 1982 from Calderone's with a sexy 5 inch stiletto heel over black riding jodphurs and black leather jacket. David wore his 8 inch stiletto platform thigh Boots over suede riding jodphurs and black leather jacket. Cathy & David

Sorry, we did not get your email until we returned. We spent the day walking around the Yaletown and Davie Street areas, actually ended up at Moxie's on Davie for a late lunch. Friday evening we enjoyed a great time at the Oasis with Michaela who looks after the Oasis organizing side of the Vancouver heelmeets.

Posted a pic of David as he was dressed all day on Friday in our gallery album. Friday night we were both in black leather thigh Boots. I was in my favourite thigh Boots that David bought me in 1982 from Calderone's with a sexy 5 inch stiletto heel over black riding jodphurs and black leather jacket. David wore his 8 inch stiletto platform thigh Boots over suede riding jodphurs and black leather jacket.

Cathy & David

What a cool couple you are! If I'm ever in Vancouver I'd love to meet.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...