Leather knee boots and skirt...

chris100575

My new knee boots arrived today! It's so good to have a pair that I can zip up without a struggle, and much more comfortable. The heels are 4.25". Anyway, I promised to post a couple of pics of them with a skirt, so here they are.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Chris

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good call Chris. They look like they'd be perfect for street heeling. Unfortunately, we don't get much in the way of boot weather out here. I'd love to take my thighhighs out sometime. Nice legs by the way. I've been meaning to ask you, is that you in your avatar?

hmmmm! The emperor has no clothes! While all of the comments following Chirs100575's announcement that his boots have arrived indicates he posted pictures of them, THEIR AIN'T NO PICTURES.

Where'd they go? :-?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Thanks for all the positive comments, it did feel good wearing a skirt and tights with the boots! When I get the courage to streetheel for the first time it'll probably be in these, with trousers though. Wickedheelz: Yes, that's me in my avatar. I've got quite a collection of pics of my heels, the hard part was choosing one! Bubba: sorry, everyone else seems to be able to see them. Maybe a problem with your browser? Chris

The boots look great. Try wearing them outside of a pair of jeans, its easy and works in guy mode. I have an older pair with a lower heel that I wear that way. You can start with them under the jeans then switch to outside as courage allows.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Unfortunately not. They're second-hand, and the lady selling them no longer had the original box. There are no markings on the boots themselves either, so I'm afraid their origin is a mystery. I've even inspected the inside with a torch to see if there was any sign of a label that might have rubbed off. They're a size 8, and feel like a standard fitting, so could have come from pretty much anywhere. I've had no problems finding this style of boot in the past, just not with the wider calf. If you don't need the extra room you should be able to find something similar, it depends largely on your foot size. I paid £33 for them, which was a bargain when weighed against the other two options I had. (Evans £90, Duo £150) Chris ps. I've just emailed the seller to see if she can remember where she bought them. Will let you know if I hear back.

Here's hoping you can learn something. But, chances are she won't be able to tell you much about the boots. Because, perhaps, she's among the number of eBay sellers that run "after auction" businesses and pick-up items they sell at thrifts shops or yard/estate sales. That doesn't detract from the merchandise's attractiveness, however. It just means that you got a good deal from a vendor that hasn't a clue on the items history. Enjoy your find. And, for the rest of us that are interested in details, well, we're "out-a-luck." :-?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I've had a reply from her, she bought them from the Littlewoods catalogue last year. Apparently she now has space to buy another pair of shoes! (Sounds familiar!) I've just had a look at their website, and there's nothing on there that I haven't seen elsewhere. Maybe the printed catalogue has more of a selection. So, now we know where they're from, but sadly haven't discovered a previously un-tapped source of boots! Chris

Chris100575:-) You should wear a skirt, panty-hose and heels or boots more often. You have a fantastic pair of legs and the shaping from the panty-hose and boots bears this out. By all means, put your panty-hose and boots on under a long pair of pants and get outside and start some street-heeling. You don't know what you are missing. That pair of boots is exactly what I look for and wear in my forays in public. They have a great heel for that purpose. As a matter of fact, at 4¼" heel height, they are taller than most of mine that are at 3½". I sure wouldn't mind an identical pair for my own use and from the postings, there are quite a few guys that would like a pair themselves. I think that you also have a great skirt there too. Thanks for sharing those pics to all of us. Don't stop now---more pics please of your heels and boots. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Hi Dawn, thank-you very much for the compliments! I did enjoy wearing the skirt, but don't own any of my own. That's one of my wife's that happened to fit me. I love the boots, (wearing them right now actually!) even though I generally prefer stilettos I can see me wearing them a lot.

Here's another couple of pics, the original of my avatar pic, and one showing -gasp- stocking-top!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Chris

Chris100575:-) Fantastic pics. Not only -gasp- stocking tops, but -horror of horrors- the hint of a garter holding the stocking tops up. It hints of someone wearing undies, eh, or at least a garter belt. I have said it before and I'll say it again, you have a fantastic pair of legs for a man. You look really great in that out-fit and I adore those boots. Wish they were mine. I also noticed that you have on some sort of a black jacket that goes with the skirt with something red hanging down. A sash maybe? Is this also part of your wife's skirt out-fit? Would it be possible to see some of the other pics of your shoe and boot collection? Here's a thought. A full body pic with you dressed, minus the head if you desire, or hidden behind a wig to obscure the face. Whadaya say? Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Hi Dawn, thanks again for your appreciation of my legs! The pic with the stockings was indeed one of a couple of undies pics that I took, the suspender / garter is attached to a black satin corset. Sadly I don't have those shoes any more, they were donated to charity when I had less storage space. The marks on the soles are from my first street heel. I had a friend who also cross-dressed, and one night I walked back from his house in them. I can certainly post more pics of my boots and shoes, maybe I'll add a couple on Monday while I'm off work. As for a full body shot, I can't promise. Other than heels and hose I don't really own any womens' clothes, much less a wig, and my wife and I are not the same size, so my choice from her wardrobe is limited. In the pics I posted with my boots, the red is a stripe on the skirt. I wore a black suit jacket with the skirt, so it was sort of businessy. Chris

Could I ask a favor of you? Could you please post the URL's of the pictures as they don't appear on my computer. I've checked and my browser is set for handling both html and java. I've no idea why they don't show up. Not even the box with the dreaded red X. :-?

Thanks. I appreciate the effort. Nice boots and pumps. Classic black patent pumps with nice high stiletto heels are the image invoked by the words "high heels." As for the boots, I like them too.

Posted Image

When I clicked on one of Chris' links, my computer was hijacked by one of those spyware scam sites trying to sell their program. I had to shut down Internet Explorer to get loose.

Ni Bobb,my computor has been hijacked twice this month,by both "aboutblank" and "coolwebsearch" and they drove me nuts!It seems there is only one way to remove "coolwebseach" besides reformating and that is to use "cwshreder".Its a tool developed by a young Uni student (I think) and it works a treat.

You can download it here if needed.

http://www.acwu.com

jim

Depending on which version of Windows you're using, I've had good results using the system restore tool to get rid of spyware / adware when all else has failed. It might be worth a try before you resort to a re-install. Chris