ward

Hi, I am a new member here, I have been looking fot this site for ever. My name is ward, I am 43 years old and have been wearing heels for over 20 years. I would like to meet others, male or female who love high heels, wearing or admireing. :-?

High heels forever, ward

• 2 weeks later...

OK, I've been postinf for a while, so here goes nothin'. I am 43 years young and have been wearing high heels since my teens. i am 6'4" tall brown hair green/grey eyes weigh @250 lbs. I know that this is not a really pretty picture, but its me. My mom has worn high heels since her teen years, and mom always encouraged me to try new things. As a teen, mom encouraged me, thinking that it was a fad,and that I'd grow out of it. I was buying and wearing high heels and my own clothing at a young age, making my own fashion statement. Moms rule was if you buy it you must wear it, don't let what you buy sit in your closet. In high school I was very active in the mechanic shop and body shop, also in swim club. I am a shop foreman now, living in Minneapolis MN, so I am looking for others to get to know and call friends. I know that I am probably boring someone to death, but there is someone out there that is very excited by this. Some of my favs are ANY car movies, the blues brothers, gone in 60 seconds, bullitt, and I could go on for hours. TV shows are monster garage overhaulin' rides and so on. High heels for ever, ward

High heels forever, ward

Yes Monster Garage is an awesome show, Jesse James is so cool espically when working with a disorganised bunch. I am getting ideas from watching that show. High heels for ever, ward

High heels forever, ward