Amazing beauty

hjt101

Yesterday was a weird day, but I won't go into that now. I had to go to the mall to pick up some stuff. As I walked around, I glanced at one of the mid-mall booths. There was this young lady, in her 20's I guess, selling some knick knacks. I had to take a second look, then a third, and fourth at her. She was wearing a sweater, a short skirt, stockings, and a pair of heeled knee high suede boots. They were about 4 inches. I know I was amazed by her beauty because I had to go over to say something. It was a blur to me, but I think I said something like "You know, only a few people could pull off an outfit like that and I think you are one of them!" I think I heard a quiet "thank you". I turned and left in a hurry. I knew that if I tried to say anything else, it would have come out a gibberish, or I would have said something stupid. If that lady happens to be a reader here, I'm sorry if you felt embarrassed by my comments. I was just in awe of your beauty.

Proudly standing in my patent High Heels

Why is it that some of us turn into blubber when encountering someone very attractive? I just don't understand this.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

I fianlly got the nerve up to go back and talk to her. She was from Russia, been here a few years. She said she has had several comments about her beauty. She was quite down to earth. I offered to get her a coffee, but she already had one that morning. Maybe next time. Seeing a great pair of legs can make me melt. The Russian accent helped make me into a complete pile of blubber. I still didn't catch her name. Oh well, i guess another trip is in order.

Proudly standing in my patent High Heels

Ah yes, those Russians! I think every single Russian woman I've ever met in the flesh have been totally gorgeous! Why is it then that they're stereotyped as shot-put champions? When we lived in Israel, there was a Russian girl at my school who (at the age of 13) always wore these 4.5 inch stiletto boots with incredible ease!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.