Telling the wife

Jimnj3

Hi, Jimnj3. For many women, social acceptance and the issue of shame (which counters social acceptance) are powerful motivators. I'm glad to hear she's come around a bit now that she's seen your actual wear heels are significantly different than your avatar. Many men who wear heels are into heel heights. One thing you may wish to consider is the the vast majority of the time you're wearing heels, you're not looking at them. Therefore, consider buying higher heels that don't look like higher heels. I've a couple of 3.5 inch heels that, when worn with longer pants, are indistinguishable from a normal pair of men's shoes. If she's at all comfortable with your wearing a woman's shoe, she'll be downright thrilled if you were to buy a pair of jeans an inch or two longer than what you normally wear and hide an even higher heel beneath it - provided the portion that does appear either looks like a man's shoe, or at the very least, doesn't scream, "Yo! I'm just peaking out the front, here, but you should see what's hidden beneath the jeans! I'm talking HIGH, there, how are you?" Know what I mean?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

genebujold, Yes, I do know what you mean. I agree with what you said and I am sure it's a social acceptance thing with her. One of her comments from her was would you wear those to your parents house? I said sure, I doubt they wouldn't care or say much.. Anyway, the 2 pair I am wearing now with her acceptance look fine with my jeans which only show a small amount of the heel and really don't attract any attention. I am the one enjoying them so far without any comments. I just need to get my work attire pants to be lenghtened to look just right although I haven't had any negative comments there either. I am not going to introduce anything else to her for a while and let things settle where they are.... Jim

Hi, Jimnj3.

If she's at all comfortable with your wearing a woman's shoe, she'll be downright thrilled if you were to buy a pair of jeans an inch or two longer than what you normally wear and hide an even higher heel beneath it - provided the portion that does appear either looks like a man's shoe, or at the very least, doesn't scream, "Yo! I'm just peaking out the front, here, but you should see what's hidden beneath the jeans! I'm talking HIGH, there, how are you?"

Know what I mean?

I know what you mean!!

over here in blighty the shops are doing 'boot cut' (flares) for men and I paid £10 for my pair in Asda Wallmart, you would not know I was wearing heels under them.

on the subject of Asda, i tried on apair of their 3 and a half inch heel knee boots last week , I was suprised to find that I could fit into a pair of their size 8, no if they had a less pointy toe, I would checking with my wife to see if I could have them.

good luck on beeing descrete for a while, and remember your idea of a while might not be as hers'

The angels have the phonebox.