Who decides what shoes she buys ....

e

...In our household, I probably pick out most of the wife's dress shoes. She picks out most of her work shoe and boots. In other words, the mundane stuff. Since she usually takes a size 11, I think she was "traumitized" as a teenager going into shoe stores and not finding much in her size. She will rarely go into a shoe store herself and even pick up anything that looks dressy,let alone sexy. Sometimes it's a push, but I think she's glad I extend her shoe wardrobe beyond her picks. Who picks out most of the lady's footwear in your household, her or her S/O ? Is there a little tension in the choices, or is it a bonding thing? <font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Firefox on 2002-04-09 20:11 ]</font>

My wife always picks some special designs for herself but always flats due to her weak ankle (she overturned it again last week in our garden). She often picks out dressy flats for me as well but I make little use of them (some social or family events not requiring standing or walking). The rest of all my shoes (heels) I buy myself because our tastes differ soo much and she doesn't like to be with me in the stores when I'm trying shoes from the female section all afternoon. Before leaving the house together she always has a critical look at my outfit and shoes and often makes me change everything till she is satisfied. This may consist of heels or platforms as long as it looks good and goes together well with the rest of my clothing. If I leave alone she doesn't care what I wear. There is no way I can influence her in her choices.

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

My wife can wear any thing she likes. Only if she buys them her self. But if she wants me to buy her a pair of shoes then I get to have the final say$ Needless to say we walked out of the store empty handed many times. :smile: Oh well.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

My wife & I are both into heels. If she's out shopping and sees something good, then she'll usually tell me, and take me shopping asap. We'll come back with a couple of pairs of the style, in different sizes :smile: Likewise, if I'm out and see something that I like, then it's pretty certain that she'll like it too, so we buy two pairs again. My wife's actually gone out and bought shoes in the same style as I already had, just because she liked the look of them on me. We have a lot of fun.

Mine usually goes for flat utilitarian type shoes, but she is slowly looking at heels. She has bought a few pairs with low heels t start with. Must have something to do with the fact that I'm nearly always wearing 3" or above :smile: