a high heeled sale

this story took place about 6 montsh ago in my place while shopping for gifts for my sister i needed the asistance of a female to pick out a gift for my sister it was her birthday so i asked a woman i new from work who was verry atractive and considerd by all to be the office fashion police officer one of her trademarks was she always winter summer fall wore high heels usaly 4 to 6 inch heels dependant on the day or i guess the outfit i know all this now because we are great frends now and she has shown me her colection of heels amassing over 150 pairs of boots and pumps some designer some fetish because of this relationship she has cast a high heel spell over me that i cant understand but the sight of a real high heel i.e 5 -6 inch brings a smile to my face now she told me its all about power the higher the heel the more power you have she has sold more in heels than the best of our sales men in the office her dress is always conservitive but the heels are always high our relationship continues now to this day and every day is like a new heel day in the office i look foward to seeing todays heels im hooked :-?

Deafty, don't stop posting. Don't let people be bullies and push you around. Look, if you are concerned, e-mail me, I am more tha happy to help edit (with a light touch) to ensure people don't discourage you. After all, I for one am happy that people take the chance to share a story. Those who make you feel like not posting again need to unplug the keyboards for a bit, I think. Creativity should be allowed to flow, to grow, to just be.

Thanks for apologising guys. There is a certain amount of rough and tumble on these forums and I know your intentions were good natured. I hope you don't leave us over this deafty as it's all storm in a teacup kind of thing. Besides we all want to know what happened next :-?

Deafty: please do not fear posting again. Some of us kid each other a bit, but it's done more in the spirit of family then hostility. No harm was intended I am sure.. shit, I can't spell worth a damn but that doesnt slow me down at all :-? Have fun Jim

(formerly known as "JimC")

• 2 years later...