Jenny's Chat Room

Just to let you know, Jenny's chat room has been renewed for another year. It can be accessed through Jenny's website or directly from Spinchat ( http://www.spinchat.com/index ) by logging in with your nic name, choosing your genter, clicking on "Chatrooms," scrolling down the list for the room's name: *Jenny@come.to/high-heels* . It's a great place for members of this form to interact one-on-one and learn all about high heels. Hope to see you there.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I am not a particular fan of chat rooms anymore. I quickly lost interest when it seems the only time I can visit them is when no one else is present. Could you please inform the members here if there are any regularly scheduled chat sessions in Jenny's chat room?

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

Saturday evenings around 0001 GMT (Midnight in the UK; 6 pm EST) used to be the time we all gathered for our weekly chat. It's difficult for people in Europe and the UK because it is so late in the evening. And, difficult for our USA-Eastcoast members because it's only 3 pm PST -- too early to attract many chatters from California, Washington State and Oregon. So, you'll have to chose your time and just stand-by for a few minutes until someone else comes along...or set up a time in advance to meet someone living in your own time zone. Just remember it's there if you want to use it.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.