All Our Thoughts Go Out To Dawn HH and His Wife Mickey

Hope Mickey continues to get along well with her recovery. Please let her know we continue to think about her and wish her well. How about a progress report towards the end of today? Everyone is eager to know how well she's progressing. :-?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Bubba136:-) Mickey has her good days and her bad days. Today is one of her good days and she sounds and looks a bit more like her usual self. Her doctors, and she has several, have decided to remove her catheter today and they say that there might be a chance that they will let her come home in a couple of days. The key word is MIGHT. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Hi to all high heelers, male and female, around the globe:-) Thursday October 14th is my 70th birthday and I just received the bestest birthday gift that anyone could give me. Mickey68 came home from the hospital this afternoon. Now her recovery here at home begins. Thank goodness as now we can once again try to pick up the strings of our lives and put things back in order. It is now time for the both of us to move on to bigger and better things. Without all of your thoughts, prayers, and well wishes, we couldn't have done this ourselves. We are not out of the woods yet, but we can see the light of open pastures through the trees. THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU ALL!!! Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

This is wonderful Dawn !!!

I know the feelings of elation and joy you are experiencing my friend and I am truly pleased for you both! Mickey is now back where she belongs and can get on with the job of recovering completely.I pray this happens quickly and with-out complication.

Shes home.... :-?:D ...This is such good news..!!

jim

To ALL of our friends near & far, I want to say THANK YOU for all your thoughts, prayers & good wishes during my past illness. It made me feel so happy to know that people we do not know face to face would have such an out-pouring of love & compassion at a time when it is most needed. My Dawn has finally found his real brotherhood & I am so HAPPY for him. It will take me some time to come back from this illness but I have done it before & I know I can do it again. With the LOVE of my Dawn & my dog Cinnamon & all your prayers, I'm well on my way. TOOTLES!!! Happy 70th birthday to MY Dawn. Mickey68

Hi Mickey If you can type on that contraption that Dawn calls his computer then you must be half way there on the road to full recovery. And I'll bet that Cinnamon gave you plenty of love when you arrived home from the hospital, making up for all those days you werent there. I dont know what the hospitals are like in the US but here is Oz they wont let children of that shape into hospitals, pretty silly really. They can get pretty nasty about it too, even calling them dogs some times. Best wishes to you Mickey Jeff And Dawn :bday:

JeffM & friends - Since you brought up the subject of dogs visiting hospitals, let me tell you all a TRUE STORY. Almost 5 years ago our best friend passed away from breast cancer. They had a yellow lab named Maui, (which Jackie had gotten to keep Bob company when she was no longer here). The weekend Jackie lay dying in the hospital Bob snuck Maui up the back stairs of the hospital & since Jackie's room was not too far down the hall, Bob took Maui into visit her. They did not stay long & on the way out was stopped by a couple of nurses on the bottom floor asking what he was doing coming out of the hospital with a dog. After Bob explained the situation & the nurses gathered themselves together & wiped the tears from their eyes, they both patted Maui on the head & gave Bob hugs. I think it was two days later that Jackie passed away & to give Maui a sense of goodbye, Bob & Maui went to the funeral home by themselves & spent some time saying goodbye to Jackie in their own way. Bob also took Maui to the church for the service & then to the service at the cemetery - Jackie would of been so proud of the two of them - Maui was so well behaved - it brought tears to everyones eyes to see the two of them. They are still together today, of course I think Maui is more spoiled & maybe not so well behaved, but the main thing is that they are still together. "THE END" Mickey68

Dawn & Mickey: I've been offline for a few days, and was delighted to read that Mickey is now not only back at home, but feeling well enough to post here! My very best wishes to both of you for Mickey's continued recovery. I'm sure she'll be feeling better now that she has Dawn and Cinnamon to look after her again. Chris

As far as I know, there are no hospitals in the USA that will allow pets to visit. However, some nursing homes do allow pets. One of my neighbors was in a coma near death in a nursing home. She had not responded to any human visitors. So as soon as I found out her pet could visit her, I decided to arrange it.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

PJ:-)

Good for you for planning to let her see her pet, if she can respond to it. Let us all know what happens. Cheers---

Dawn HH

Dawn HH;

I was hoping you did not ask. The dog was scheduled to visit her on the weekend. Unfortunately, my neighbor passed away 1.5 days before the visit.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.