Avatar picture - choosing a new one for extreme heels

Laurieheels

Which picture should become my new avatar?  

321 members have voted

1. 1. Which picture should become my new avatar?

• The first picture, of the red spikes
    • The second picture, of the black patents
    • The third picture, of the black patents
    • Keep the avatar icon you have now!
    • Find something else entirely, I'll post my own suggestion.

Hi Laurie! Nice new avatar, if I might say so. Very nice shoes! The only thing is, for a moderator, goddess extraordinaire and high-heel trail-blazer, isn't your avatar confusingly similar to that adopted by member euchrid? Just, well, sort of, thought I'd ...........mention? Cheertfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Laurieheels:-) I love your choice of a shoe for your new Avatar pic. It's certainly a different kind of pump and having your foot in it personalizes it only to you, if someone else comes up with a similar shoe pic. Since you ocassionly wear them to work shows that they are actually used as they were intended, not just a modeled shoe just for a pic. That shoe is very distinctive and a perfect example for your Avatar pic. Very wise choice. Enjoy using it. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

No need to worry Laurie or Heelfan, Euchrids shoes have 3 straps with buckles and Laurie's have 4 short straps and lace up. Side by side they look very different. The fact that Lauries shoes lace up is some thing I find attractive, because she can change the style of lace from some thing thin like in her pics to some thing more like a ribbon in different colours to suit what she is wearing. For example if she was wearing a yellow top with a black skirt, yellow ribbon laces might be quite appropriate, or red ribbon with a red top etc. That makes them quite versatile. Jeff

Hi Laurie I just wondered what you thought of the idea of changing the colour of your laces to suit what you are wearing. I really have no idea if that is a good idea or not, but thought it might be. Best wishes Jeff

First, thank you to everyone who has said that they like the new choice. I do as well. Jeff, to answer you question about the lace colors, I have thought about it, but I do prefer the black. I think I would change lace colors to match an outfit, but not to indicate my mood. My mood shifts too often during the day. These are not the easiest shoes to relace, after all. I could see deep red/burgandy or maybe something silver, those would create nice accents for an outfit.