Avatar picture - choosing a new one for extreme heels

Laurieheels

Which picture should become my new avatar?  

321 members have voted

1. 1. Which picture should become my new avatar?

• The first picture, of the red spikes
    • The second picture, of the black patents
    • The third picture, of the black patents
    • Keep the avatar icon you have now!
    • Find something else entirely, I'll post my own suggestion.

Hi everyone. This poll is to allow people to help me see if I should get a new avatar.

Since I have expanded to higher heels in my abilities, and shared some pictures, I thought that my tires old avatar of the five and a half inch heels just didn't scream "goddess" enough for me.

So here are three pictures that go with the poll I've posted about this.

They are cut from pictures in the member's section on Jenny's site.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

So vote and let's see if we have something new to use for me, or if we need something else!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I vote for you in a pair of boots, with heels low enough to enable locking your knees, e.g. enabling a natural style of walking, perhaps with a warrior's sword and shield... :-?

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

Hi Laurie, I voted "Find something else entirely" The first two look like the wearer (is it you?) can't straighten her knees in that heel hight - I'm sure you don't want to give that impression! On the third the heels are sinking in to the ground and therefore don't look as high.

Well Rob, the first picture I am on a bench, I had to crouch for balance. The second one is actually, well, I am lying down and have the shoes resting on a tree, so I cut and flipped them. Look close and you'll see the leaves and the grass going vertical in the background instead of the horizontal they should be. :-? But the entire picture tells such a different story that doesn't fit in the avatar slot. I can re-do any picture as needed in the proper stance, standing on regular ground, not lying down or anything else.

Hello Laurie! For me, pic 2 wins by a mile! Wonderful! Heels look much sexier on hard surfaces than in gardens, because the full height is visible and the bottom inch is not hidden behind grass, leaves or soil, and obviously one knows they can't be click-click-clicking along! Oh, and congratulations on your spirited achievements and happy-looking rennaissance on the Forums! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

Hi Laurie, Since you were kind enough to ask for input concerning your avitar, here's my twoo-cents' worth. :-? Any of the shoes from the 3 pictures you offer as suggestions are most worthy. I would suggest that you wear dark-colored nylons to present your legs in best possible form. Also, it would be nice if you were standing on a hard surface, so as to not loose part of the effect of the extreme heels by having them go sinking on you! :D It is so nice to see you posting again. Question: Do you still have your white 5 1/2" heels? If so what condition are they in? Do you wear them any more? Seldom? Often? With or without the ankle-straps? Enquiring minds want to know!! Is there any evidence that you're influencing any of your cohorts to gravitate towards wearing (higher) heels? Hope the Canadian winter doesn't get you down!

Women who wear heels are to be admired and appreciated for the feminine visage they create.

In knowing that Laurie is a Goddess from the inside all the way to the outside, does it really matter what she is wearing? Even in flats, Laurie will always be a Goddess in my mind.

Proudly standing in my patent High Heels

Too many questions, too many messages... Oh, wait a moment. That's fine. Hi! Firefox is allowed to have his fun with the pictures. if it weren't for him I wouldn't have learned to do many of the web page things I can do which allows me to share all of this. Kind of like a partner in crime. :D e - wuite the contrary, it is just because the whole picture isn't there so you don't see the smile on my face. :-? Gary - I do love those shoes as well, and they're certainly a lot better for wearing to work. Heelfan - Renaissance, huh? What happens when I reach my industrial revolution? :wink: RC - the white 5.5s I wear them at home quite a bit, no ankle straps. i don't wear them out often, the last time was with a super long navy blue tank top that fit me more like a slip dress, so no one sees the short pants underneath. Nice for showing off hips and legs from the knee down. htj - thanks for the super compliment. It does illustrate that ther person inside is what matters, something I do agree with. They still see service, but I have no idea where I packed the ankle straps when I moved so I wear them without. S-UK - Well, that is a good one, shows that it is a real girl behind the name on the screen. But at the same time, it gives away a bit too much. You can see darker roots in my hair, I am wearing my pink pyjama top.... Maybe a reprise, after the brown and red in my hair is not showing on the top and looking like black, as well as a different top... hrm. Endless worlds of possibilities. That, I like.

Firefox:-) Don't you think that you were stretching Laurie's heels a weeeee bit much? I know---done in jest, eh! :rofl: Skirted-UK:-) Black roots or not, I think that pic would make a swell pic for Laurie's new Avatar. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

I voted for the red shoes because it gives Laurie the chance to go even higher at some stage in the future. I would just ask that the pic is of the shoes on a hard surface so the full heel height can be appreciated. Jeff

Hi Laurie, I love the shoes in your current avatar. I'd suggest those, but with you wearing them, maybe something like the second picture. Out of the three you posted, I like the second picture the best. I think heels look better on a hard surface to do them full justice. Chris

Laurie; I believe the image in your avatar should be a reflection of your style and/or preferences, not that of others. They have their own avatars to express themselves.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.