Posing for High Heel Photos

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmm! Unless he has a good explanation, it does appear like Heelfan and Lucy are one and the same.

I saw the following posted on the "Replies to Lucy" thread. I wasn't going to say anything until someone else brought up the subject. Now I can't say that Heelfan is a complete phony. But, it appears he's not been entirely truthful, either.

Also, I seem to recall a couple of posts by someone named jo that reported that he had seen Lucy's stories posted on another website. And, I also recall how some of us came to Lucy's defense by vouching for her authenticity. Now, I feel that we're owed some sort of explanation from heelfan. (The stories are still good, however.)

This is the comment that is posted in the "Friendship" thread.

Lucy

3 inch wedgies

3 inch wedgies

PostPosted: 21 Oct 2004 10:37 Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello D!

I'll enjoy meeting you for that joint skyscaper heel walk a little later on, but my wife and I are moving house before Christmas and I have a mass of preparations to do in the next few weeks. The only time-off that I can manage soon is the London Heel-Meet on 7th November (which I'm organising) and which I hope you can attend!

Looking further ahead, I'll have more time for heely meets and challenging heel heights"

Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Life is not a rehearsal. Why not use it to present ourselves as smartly and attractively as possible?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hello folks, Yes, "It's a fair cop!" as we say it the UK - I write the Lucy stories under her nom-de-plume. Hundreds of man-hours, in fact! Having chatted about this to Firefox from the start, and to Tom and a few others about it since, I make sure that Lucy posts do not appear on the "For the Gals" section (which would be unscrupulous), but only on the Jenny's Forum and areas such as the Stories section where both fact AND FICTION are encouraged. Interestingly, all of the Lucy episodes are fact rather than fiction! Having from the age of about eleven been a fanatically keen observer and rememberer of all the heel-wearing events of my classroom friends, teachers, student, girlfriends and my ever-loving wife, the creation of Lucy seemed to be the ideal way of amalgamating all these real events, places and happenings into the life of one heel-wearing girl to be told in the first person. It all really happened in the real places mentioned! Now, I always new the danger that I'd get rumbled like this one day, and secondly that the "Lucy followers" would be disappointed when the bubble burst. I must say "Sorry" to those people. However, what of the future? Having now read my honest confession, do you all want the Lucy Stories to be curtailed forthwith (Lucy had reached May 1964), or would you like them to continue regardless, but with me, Heelfan shown as the author? Fondly yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

Heelfan:-) GEEEEZZ!!! Hood-winked again! Lousy deal! I'm one of the ones that helped to save your neck before thinking that you were a GENUINE lady writing about your TRUE life in high heels when there was some question that came up if you were genuine or not. NEVER AGAIN!!! I wonder how the many others will feel about all of this subterfuge. I guess that we WILL find out. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Heelfan I would like to know who Tom is. You see I was hoodwinked by some girl named Cinthy who wrote on this forum. It turned out that Cinthy was a guy. He was found out by his supposed wife Kity Fantastico. She wrote that she had found him out previously when he posted pictures of her posing as Phuong. Does any one remember her? Well I wrote to Phuong too until she found a new boy friend named Tom. So now I am wondering if this Tom is the same Tom you speak of, that you have conspired together to fool all of us or if you have conspired separately with the same idea.

Thanks for the speedy and frank reply Dawn! Unfortunately however, this "Lucy" debate has gone off-topic re Ellen-Jay's posing thread, so instead of continuing here, can I suggest that any of us folks who wish to continue re "Lucy" debate should carry on under "Replies to Lucy's Stories" on the "Stories on a Heely Theme" Forum! Fondly yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

who would have thought it our very own conspiracy right here on the boards, and by one of the regulars too, how really naughty. lol credit to hf for pulling it off for so long. but shame to let so many down with abit of a bump. later nhoj62

the higher the boot, the higher the heel, the better the feeling!

Wow! What a carry on, seems in trying to get me to reveal more of me Heelfan revealed himself! Let's get back to what it's all about... Ellen-Jay :-?

---------------------------------------------------

The shoes aren't sensible, so why is the talk?

This isn't the first time something like this has occurred here. There's been lots of others (I currently have my doubts about at least two others that comment and post pictures, here). However, besides the fact that some of us have been made fools of while coming to the defense of (Lucy) a fraud, which really makes us feel (and look) foolish, no real harm has been done -- other than to our gullibility and pride, and to the credibility of the author. When on the Internet, I constantly think of what Sasha used to say. That is: "Hey this is the Internet. Anyone can be anything they want to be. Afterall, its just entertainment." That being said, however, I really enjoy the stories. I do a great deal of reading and recognize a well-written work when I see it. It's the images invoked by the story that really count. And you, Lucy-heelfan, are good at it. For my part, keep it up -- after all, it's not the author that matters. P.S. Were we correct in coming to Lucy's defense in so far as jo's assertion that these stories were copied from another website?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Let's keep this thread on topic! The animal print shoes were bought from a hotel boutique a couple of years ago - going back in 3 weeks - hopefully they'll have some more. Ellen-Jay :-?

Yes guys, can we respect Ellen-Jays topic on this thread, and carry on the Lucy chat on "Replies to Lucy's Stories" under "Stories on a Heely Theme" as I suggested above, Please? Thanks! Ellen-Jay - the stripey oshoes are great! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

Ellen-Jay:-) Boy!!! Talk about being off topic!!! Now---What's most important is getting back to viewing your fabulous shoe collection. I like your animal print shoes. Very different and I like the chunkier heel. This is what I look for when I look for shoes or boots for myself. I must use a chunkier heel. It also seems that some of the shoes are now appearing with the rounded toe-box which years ago were refered to as baby-doll toes. Some of the retro things are appearing again and the round toe-box is one and it is so nice to see some of the old details being used again. A very nice shoe and it looks very good on you. Cheers--- Dawn HH

Yes, it's fascinating how different people's tastes vary so much regarding subjects like pointed or rounded toes. My own favourite is a half-way shape - an "almond" toe. This is more sleek and elegant that a fully rounded toe, but does not stick out for miles like some of the really pointed winkle-picker toes. Regarding the latter, I find that if the empty toe-part protrudes way out front beyond the wearer's own toes, the proportion of a high heeled shoe is spoiled because the heel does not look so high and sexy by comparison. Conversely, if the shoe has a stubbier toe which is as short as fashionably possible, the the heel looks much higher and more dramatic in proportion. Wahay! The business! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

Thanks for the new pictures EJ!

Plush carpet, new shoes!! As promised

These new shoes are my favourites of your so far! tell us more - how high? where from! :-? oh, and nice carpet!

Thanks for the new pictures EJ!

These new shoes are my favourites of your so far! tell us more - how high? where from! :-? oh, and nice carpet!

This pair are 4" (with a subtle platform - that's sunk into the carpet!!), bought from Ravel.

Ellen-Jay :D

Ellen-Jay:-) Thanks for sharing the pics of your new sandals. They are all extremely nice. The bare floor makes quite a contrast to the shoes, it sort of sets them off. They also look elegant on your new carpeting. Cheers--- Dawn HH