Posing for High Heel Photos

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a size 4 1/2 - got the shoes from an outlet store in Swindon. As for full-length shots,they are of course great, but for a high heels site I think I'm showing enough!!! Ellen-Jay :-?

---------------------------------------------------

The shoes aren't sensible, so why is the talk?

Fair enough Ellen-Jay, I can understand that - guess I won't see you posing with heels, stockings AND specs like Gina then :-?

Never mind, I'll settle for heels and hose!

Good boy! :D

What ever you wish to show is appreciated by members here. But, so far, I've not seen anything to get overly excited about. Just shoes, legs and stockings -- can see the same on ebay. :-?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

But, so far, I've not seen anything to get overly excited about. Just shoes, legs and stockings -- can see the same on ebay.

Ouch.! you're a hard man Bubba...... :wink::wink::D

Thank you for the pics Ellen-Jay they're lovely and y'all don't pay our Bubba no never mind....he's not had his coffee yet. :-?

jim

Just to settle my own personal fantasy though - do you wear specs at all?

Only in the office Smudgeur!

Bubba: It's a HighHeel meeting place - it does what it says on the tin! I'll leave shameless self promotion to those with something they wish to promote.

Ellen-Jay :wink:

Lovely pics EJ, my preference is skin, then black stockings... i don't like the bright colours as much, and i like bare skin because it looks like you have lovely legs :-? thanks for sharing those pics... oh, and as to poses, i also like to see the shoes from behind so you can fully appreciate the heel!

Ellen-Jay:-) I just love those pumps. The red and white stripes really breaks up the black patent effectively. You could also co-ordinate those shoes with a red, white, or a black out-fit making them more versatile. Lovely feet, lovely ankles, lovely legs. Girl, you have everything and then some. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!