New Boots for Wife

sscotty727

I think I told you all before my wife isn't a big-time heel wearer. I have tried to get her to wear heels or boots from time to time, but she instead perfers platform flip-flops or "stompers" (platform shoes). Anyway, I found these boots on Ebay and she actually said she likes them! I was wondering what you all thought of them? I plan on trying to bid on them, but the end time is too far away and don't wanna risk losing them.

Scotty

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hi Silver, They look nice - high enough to be sexy, but hopefully low enough to not be too uncomfortable. (Real leather should help too.) However, if she only ever wears flats, it may be better for her to start at around 2" to gain confidance, before progressing to higher. (It's better to progess slowly and have her enjoy the shoes, rather than rush her in to higher than she is ready for.) Good luck.

Well, we found another pair of boots similar to these, but they are black suede instead of leather. My wife really likes them and they look great on her. I was hoping she would wear them to the mall today, but she said she needs to wait for a special occasion when she can get more dressed up. Oh well, I will keep you all posted, but alteast these are MUCH nicer than the shoes she normally wears. If I can talk her into it, I will post a picture of her wearing them. Scotty PS: I am wearing my tan boots today with jeans though. I really love the look!

• 2 weeks later...

I love suede, as long as it's real leather. I've got three pairs of suede boots, and a pair of 4.5" court shoes. I think it makes a nice change from leather. Unfortunately, you have to be careful, I've seen boots being sold on eBay as suede when they were actually synthetic. Chris